5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!
What a great comeback single! Gaga has done it again. Extremely catchy and it actually gets better with each listen. I love the video too! I can't wait to hear more new songs from the album ARTPOP.

Keep up the good work Gaga!
Published 11 months ago by Robert Tanczos

2.0 out of 5 stars An encore, encore, encore no one requested.
I wonder if by using a bit of Madonna's 'Sorry' she is actually apologising for this song?
It is, unfortunately, a mediocre track. It's very incongruent, the song is a pale Arlequin of what can be, with undue grace, be described as 'unmotivated influences' at best. Some have heard Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wilde', in it, which I myself rank as one of her weakest singles...
Published 11 months ago by Adam

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 21 Aug 2013
Robert Tanczos "sweetpea" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)

Keep up the good work Gaga!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Queen is Back!, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
The Queen is officially back! Best song of the year, can't wait for the album ARTPOP coming November the 11th.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tune, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
Wow this is another great track, the wife really likes Lady Gaga. I think it is very similar to Peter Hancock's 'Waiting For You All Night' :

If you haven't heard it I'd recommend downloading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I 'Applause' you Gaga!, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
When I initially heard that Gaga was coming back on the scene with a new song I instantly became nervous. I began to think 'is it going to be as good as the songs that she's done before?'. My nerves and anxiety were heightened by the numerous rumours for the past 12 months via various bloggers that she was experimenting with the sound on the new album 'ARTPOP' - with many saying she was doing something completely different. I didn't want something different. I wanted the Lady Gaga from the fame era that made me fall in love with her....My expectations were low. Then came the 12th August 2013....

Applause was released to the worlds ears.....and...

....My fears were laid to rest!

From the first listen I fell in love with this song. From the quirky verses to the energetic and lively chorus I was instantly singing along. The song itself is incredibly catchy with a dancey and pulsating beat best heard (as recommended by gaga herself) with headphones put to full blast. It reminds me of the fame era gaga I initially fell in love with back in 2008. Applause has revived my hopes that the new album will be something to look forward to.

Roll on November!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady Gaga, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
I am not really a fan of Lady Gaga - just some of her songs. However this song is beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
Brilliant return by Gaga, unfortunately I wouldn't recommend the album... It's not as good as her earlier works and songs sound the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Song GAGA!!, 6 Nov 2013
Mrs. A. L. White "Madwhite" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
I heard it playing a lot on holiday, gets you tapping you feet and singing along, knew it would do well the minute I heard it! Hence why it was straight on my download!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Applause to Lady Gaga, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
It's such an amazing song, can't wait for the album.Love Lady Gaga, she never lets us down with her amazing talent and quirkiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady Gaga - Applause, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
This is an extremely catchy track - I like it a lot! One of L.G.'s best! Even my little two year old loves it!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant dance track from the Mistress of Pop, 21 Oct 2013
Jozy G (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
I first heard this tune when Julien Macdonald was dancing the tango to it in Strictly Come Dancing but had to Google it to find out who the artist was. Since downloading it, I've been listening to it virtually all the time and its infectious beat really helps to cheer up the gloomy autumn days. Definitely one of Gaga's best since Telephone and Bad Romance.

Applause