5.0 out of 5 stars Good, sensible advice from a friend., 28 Jan 2014
My husband was having terrible trouble sleeping, but this book has been a great help. Lots of sensible advice and a nice friendly "tone " so you feel as if you are getting advice from a wise friend who is not preachy. A little application of the advice definitely has improved his sleeping! I am also sleeping better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend, 4 Mar 2014
I bought this book along with the others in the series and I have found them incredibly helpful. They are easy to read but also really instructive.
I have suffered with sleep difficulties for years and this book made me think about insomnia in a different way. Would thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars This book will make you sleep, 15 Feb 2014
Mainly common sense tips but is helpful. You don't need to read from cover to cover just dip into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book made me sleep..., 27 April 2014
This is the best sleep book I've read and not just because of the sheep on the cover. Really helpful exercises and tips, a thoroughly enjoyable read with a refreshing non-patronising tone. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I'm sleeping!, 20 Mar 2014
I have had trouble sleeping for years. I've always found it hard to switch off at night and so lie awake for hours - and then start worrying about not sleeping on top of all my other worries! This book has helped me so much. It forces you to face up to the things that you're doing that stop you dropping off - like reading emails or news on my phone. It explains how to make new routines and how to stick to them and how to stop insomnia ruling your life. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gained new insight on the importance of regular sleep, 22 April 2014
A. Mapham (Long Beach CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: This Book Will Make You Sleep (Kindle Edition)
Very readable & it made an impression on the importance of sleep for well being. It also gave useful practical strategies for achieving good sleeping habits. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping..., 30 Mar 2014
This book really is easy to use but you have to dedicate your mind and time to writing things down when advised to do so. I would recommend it to anyone who isn't sleeping very well....I'm sure it will help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the trick, 22 Feb 2014
This book has done me a world of good. I've never been a big fan of 'self help' books, but I have friends that really rate them. When looking for a solution for my sleep problems I was recommended this book from a friend and she suggested it gives really great, manageable tips and advice to help you rest up. It did just that, and more importantly has given me some pointers that I can refer back to whenever the sleep problems kick in again. Great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Some of it was helpful, 20 May 2014
This review is from: This Book Will Make You Sleep (Kindle Edition)
Some good tips to work with. Hopefully they will help me with returning to a normal sleep pattern and getting my life back.