on 28 June 2014
This book is written by a journalist who has gone through the wedding process. Because she is young, trendy, and in the trade she is in, she is right on the button. This is a book written for today. The face book (wedding) generation. To think of our wedding where it was all done by the parents and by convention!! It covers all angles and is very readable and practicable. It has useful checklists etc.Very well researched and put together.
on 9 September 2014
I bought this book before my wedding this summer, and it saved my life. I was so nervous about organising a big day, and how to fit in all the little details to make it memorable, but the helpful check lists and down to earth tone of From Yes to I Do was absolutely brilliant. I only wish there was a part-two guide to marriage, because that’s even trickier!
on 16 December 2014
This is the most useful of all the guides and websites I've read - it's comprehensive, practical, and a really enjoyable read too. I've got post-it notes throughout my copy to remind me to look at sections again for ideas and advice.
on 18 November 2015
There is an overwhelming amount of material and advice out there for wedding planning these days, but this book puts it all in one place, and amazingly makes it a joy to read as well! A comprehensive guide full of practical advice and fantastic money saving ideas. I found myself folding down corners in order to go back and revisit all the excellent tips. I especially enjoyed all the words of wisdom from other brides. The whole thing is an entertaining read and it's so pretty it would make an excellent gift. Cannot recommend enough.
on 6 February 2014
I received this book as a gift as I am getting married, it is really helpful and honest with step by step guides to different aspects of getting married.
on 14 January 2014
This is it... Finally a wedding book that is there to help. almost like having a wedding planner in the palm of your hand.

This is the book which will guide you through the whole process and hopefully stop some people becoming bridezilla... but there is no guarantee!
on 30 April 2014
Just finished reading this and really enjoyed it. Very funny anecdotes and genuinely helpful advice. Definitely a guide on the side on the bride!
on 5 March 2015
Excellent book & service. Thank you
on 21 May 2016
Bought for a friend who recently got engaged and she has said it's very informative, so i've bought the Bridesmaid guide too
on 6 January 2014
Just bought this book for my sister who is getting married this year - it is so lovely looking it makes a great gift.

The advice is down to earth and the money-saving tips helpful but not stingy. Really love the homemade and DIY ideas - they will wow guests and they'll never even realise they cost less.