5.0 out of 5 stars STRONG, STURDY & EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!
Published 11 months ago by Dea332

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money but not great quality
One arrived with oily splash marks all over the sides and the faux leather isn't tight so the sides look creasy. The padded top is the best part.
Published 3 months ago by Lisa S.

5.0 out of 5 stars STRONG, STURDY & EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!, 18 Nov 2013
Firstly, from ordering to receiving the Storage Pouffe was only 48hrs. It comes flat packed,the base is folded inside the lid, extremely simple to put together and there is a square base to slide in & sit inside the bottom. It looks expensive and the quality is extremely good, my friends thought it was leather as it matches my red leather sofa perfectly. My reason for purchasing was I needed a rest for my leg, which I had major reconstruction surgery on and it is now in a full brace from groin to ankle. It holds my leg perfectly (which weighs a tonne with the brace on!) and is the exact right height for my low sofa.
I also have two playful 90kg St.Bernard's who have fell on it over the weekend and the structure did not flinch, plus it is totally wipe clean which is a must with slobbering Saints.
I can definitely recommend the Storage Pouffe, extremely strong, very good quality and perfect for storage, a seat and my leg!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy storage, 9 Sep 2013
Great really useful for storage in my living room. Looks good and is strong enough to sit on. Fast delivery well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what i need., 12 Sep 2013
Needed a storage box and seating for my bedroom, this knocked 2 birds with one stone, looks fantastic too.
Very sturdy, if i can sit on it then you can definitely call it sturdy! ;)
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, 15 Mar 2014
This item is excellent, I ordered and within a couple of days it arrived in mint condition, flat packed, easy to assemble. Is the perfect place to store items, sit on, rest ones legs on and looks very nice with our black leather settee. Also this is the cheapest place you will find this item and that includes delivery. I have been recommending to friends/relatives. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong & good looking!, 8 Mar 2014
We purchased 2 of these & are delighted with them. Colour more "stone" than "cream" but that was perfect for what we wanted. Arrived in no time at all. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars J. A young oldie, 5 Feb 2014
This storage pouffe was exactly as described. It was so easy to assemble and holds more than I expected it to.
It was packed very securely, arrived before expected and whats more really good value. Definitly something I would recommend
to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSY., 30 April 2014
Mr. R. Jolliffe "Semper Fidalis" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
SMART,CLASSY,EASY TO CLEAN ,CHOICE OF COLOUR,VERY STRONG. I HAVE ONE ON EITHER SIDE OF THE FIRE PLACE......DOG TOYS IN ONE AND BOOKS THAT I AM READING IN THE OTHER.I WOULD RECOMEND.AND FOR THE PRICE WELL YOU CANT GO WRONG.

5.0 out of 5 stars new box, 30 April 2014
brilliant idea,folds away,great for storage,or putting you feet up.my friends are so impressed they bought one each,good delivery from seller.also cant believe how strong this is.very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce, 11 Feb 2014
I chose this after seeing something similar at a friends.Hers cost a lot more for what is the same product.Well wrapped,easy to assemble.Sturdy enough to sit on but make sure the sides are pushed out correctly otherwise it will fold.Other than that I would recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars It is exactly what it says it is., 16 Jan 2014
A simple but well constructed piece of furniture, most useful as not only a stool but can store things too. Arrives flat packed, with box folded into lid. As easy as pie to open up and begin using.