4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly fine, careful if your case uses press studs
Bought one to use with a new Sandisk SSD. Arrived promptly, it's fine but if your case uses brackets with studs rather than screws then you might have some issues. My case (Coolermaster) uses these and the holes required a bit of drilling before they would fit.
Published 7 months ago by A M

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product - few problems
I bought this product in order to fit my new SSD that I purchased to upgrade my computer. I received 8 screws in total, 4 one model and 4 another model. I fit the SSD just fine, however I wasn't able to screw in the plate to my computer with the other 4 screws provided since neither of them are long enough which is a disappointment.

Another thing that bugged me...
Published 4 days ago by George Zaharescu

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly fine, careful if your case uses press studs, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Quantek Black Metal 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid!, 4 April 2014
A good solid item, fits the SSD and HD slot exactly. It's a bit higher than stated (about 15mm) and it's a mystery why it's referred to as 2.5" to 3.5" when it's actually 2.75" to 4", but it fits the conventional HD slot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 April 2014
Nice metal. Fitted without any issues. SSD is the way to go so a mounting bracket like this is ideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 22 April 2014
used this for a Samsung SSD into HDD bay with quick clips and screws. It was fitted in minutes. Good for the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 21 April 2014
I can only give this 4 stars, as when you fit the SSD onto the bracket it doesn't sit at the far end of it. The problem I then had was the other mounting bracket to fit the 3.5" drive bays had more plastic underneath it, which meant getting the power wire in was a problem because it was L shaped. Luckily I had noticed my hard drive bays had SSD support so I didn't actually need these! All in all, it is a sturdy piece of kit and is great! Just a shame it might not work. Just beware of that when you buy this.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product - few problems, 18 April 2014

Another thing that bugged me is that when I tried to screw in the plate to the computer, (with the screws provided by the case makers) the screw did not fit into the hole because the hole on the plate wasn't large enough, so beware of that too. Luckily the case has a locking mechanism that also locks the thing in place so I could manage without the screw.

4.0 out of 5 stars functional and solid, 3 April 2014
I haven't yet installed this, but it looks ok and can't see having any problems.
Looks well built and solid enough.
Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 21 Mar 2014
This is easy to install, fits the 3.5 bay perfectly, screws for SSD drive line up perfectly.
At the price, why buy anything else?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with the right screws, 2 Mar 2014
Peter Piper - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I used a Crucial SSD for my new PC build, and I''' admit it came as a bit of a shock to discover that I needed one of these to mount my SSD in a 3.5" bay. The holes in the adaptor were perfectly aligned for the SSD and also for the bay, though I needed the appropriate screws, which I happened to have. With the right screws, this is a lovely, cheap solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Feb 2014
David R. (Reading, Berks) - See all my reviews
Had no problem in fitting an SSD drive to the bracket and then fitting the bracket into a 3.5" slot in the computer. Some have complained that the screws were the wrong size and thread for this purpose or that the holes in the bracket didn't match up. I found no such problems.

ARRAY(0xb0c46a44)