5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but effective
Anker supplied this Utra Slim Galaxy Tab 3 (7") case for me to review.

Published 10 months ago by Paul Madge

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thin
Try the leather cover from Belkin - much better (although they do cost more). Not much protection but kind of looks ok.
Published 8 months ago by Daass

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but effective, 18 Oct 2013
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AnkerŪ Ultra Slim Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case Multi Angle Stand - Synthetic leather for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-Inch T2100 T2110 Tablet (Electronics)
Anker supplied this Utra Slim Galaxy Tab 3 (7") case for me to review.

This case takes a slightly different approach from others in that its cover, spine and rear are made from ultra-thin simulated leather in a tasteful dark grey colour. I am surprised at how much difference this slight reduction in case thickness makes to the overall feel of the device. The cover seems to offer just as much protection as conventional cases and is secured by a neat magnetic clasp.

The inside of the case is finished in an attractive greyish microfibre which has a sculpted/embossed design - the nature of the material means there will be no abrasion between the case and device itself. The Galaxy Tab is held in a rubberised plastic cradle inside the case. The fit is perfect and the cut-outs for controls such as power and volume line up perfectly as does the rear camera aperture. An added feature is the fact that the rear of the case folds back on itself to form an adjustable stand which is really useful for watching videos on a train or aircraft etc. Whilst the stand is in use the lower edge of the tablet is protected by the fact that it stands on the rear of the front cover. The stand adjusts through quite a wide angle to minimise reflection and optimise the viewing of the LCD.

This Anker Ultra Slim Case for the Galaxy Tab represents a slightly different concept and it succeeds in making the device/case feel slimmer without sacrificing protection. In addition, there is the practicality of a magnetic closure for safety and a variable angle stand. Recommended.

NB. Versions of this case are also available for the larger 8" and 10" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 models.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, 14 May 2014
I have bought products from Anker before and have not had a problem with any of them (they've been really good especially for the price) and the after care email is a nice touch that many other sellers do not offer.

This case looks and feels great, has a nice finish and looks similar to more expensive brands. The case fits the tablet perfectly and can be removed with ease while not feeling like it might fall off. The only downside as another review has pointed out is that it makes the volume rocker switch quite difficult to operate, not sure if the case could have been made any other way without losing strength though. This is not a major issue for me as I use a Bluetooth headset with the tablet and that has a volume control built in but might be bothersome to other users.

Another thing to note is that the case is described as being synthetic leather but you can see from the pictures that it's a diamond pattern which does not feel like soft leather, I don't like synthetic leather so that was a deciding factor in my purchase but something to be aware of if you're looking for a true leather effect.

Some reviews have mentioned the magnetic flap not folding over but I have found if you press it to the back of the case the magnet holds the flap in place with no trouble.

All in all it's a great case that feels more expensive than it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Dec 2013
Item arrived fast,looks better than the pictures...fits like a glove!!!very good value for money would recommend to everyone.very thin case .

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels and looks much more expensive than the asking price, 27 Dec 2013
"Very good service. Product looks and feels very high quality. Does not make your tab feel bulky or heavy. Only down side is that the clasp does not stay folded back when open. (shown folded back in pictures on web page) Only a Minor drawback, and the only reason I did not give 5 stars."

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb item, great quality and package well, 22 Dec 2013
This is just a brilliant item for a tenner. I am very impressed with the quality, also the packaging was of a very high quality. If you bought a samsung case you could pay 3 times the price.

I would definitely buy Anker products in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thin, 20 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Anker Galaxy Tab Case, 23 Oct 2013
Army Eng Wife (Junction City KS) - See all my reviews
I was supplied this case as a sample for test and evaluation, and I promise that my review is fair and honest.

I recently decided to get a Galaxy Tab from Sprint so I figured before I buy a case I would see how Anker cases rate.

While the case has a nice look to it for my needs it did not suffice. I have 2 young children so this case offered no protection.

If I were using this strictly for business or had no children this is a wonderful case. It has a clean design. It adds very little to the weight. For the design I think it rates up there in quality and functionality with the higher priced "book cover" type cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker Galaxy Tab 3 Case, 28 Dec 2013
I received the Galaxy Tab 3 when I upgraded my mobile phone, so I decided I needed a case to protect it.

I had a shop around on the internet and also around a couple of the computer shops and compared cases, first I brought a leather case from a well known computer retailer which was just under 15 pound, the problem with the case the tab kept moving slightly inside the case so non of the cut outs matched the buttons, slots and camera and was forever repositioning the tab.

I then decided to look elsewhere for a different design of case, this lead me to about four other cases including the anker case, I looked at the price and the price of the other cases and the anker case was under half the price of the others, I then thought, you get what you pay for, but thought I would give the anker case a go, I thought at least with distance selling regulations I can return the item if I'm not happy.

When the case arrived I was surprised by how professional the packaging was, most cases I had seen just had a card sleeve covering the case, this case arrived in a nice box with a slide out insert holding the case.

The case itself is lightweight and has a textured finish to the outside, on the inside of the case there is a soft slightly velvety covering which protects the screen and finish of the front of the tab, to hold your tab in place there is a plastic backing plate which is glued to the case, there is cut outs for all the buttons, charger slot and the camera.

To keep the case closed there is a magnetic strap which also folds back when the case is open, when open and stood up the case makes a nice stand for your tab for watching video and surfing the net etc.

When closed the case adds protection without adding bulk, a nice slimline case that gives a good amount of protection for the tablet.

Since buying the case for myself, I have now brought another two for my children as they decided they wanted tablets for Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Case but has some minor issues, 19 Feb 2014
I purchased this case from Anker mainly because of the add on item, the anti glare screen protectors but the case is really great. Its thin and and nice to look at but I can only find two issues thus me not giving 5 stars. The first is that it makes the tablet a lot heavier than it is. Secondly the power and sound buttons are a bit hard to press other than that amazing case for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this a lot, 15 July 2014
I like this a lot. It fits well, with no loss of access to the various ports. Case is light so does not add much weight to the device, at the same time it seems to provide great protection and the stand facility works great.