5.0 out of 5 stars Improve your customer service cheaply!
Heppell's latest book is an accessible and practical guide to enhancing customer service. What I especially liked about this book was the practical low/no cost ways to improve customer service. A useful reminder to all of us who work in the field that providing good customer service doesn't have to cost the earth.
Simon Hazeldine Author of 'Bare Knuckle Customer...
Published on 17 Oct 2008 by Simon Hazeldine

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to read and practical
lots of straightforward info and very accessible. Another slant on great customer service and an extremely enjoyable read is Secret Service: Licence to Thrill Your Customers this really does take you on a journey of discovery. I could not put it down.
Published on 25 Sep 2009 by Lidy Benton

5.0 out of 5 stars Improve your customer service cheaply!, 17 Oct 2008
Simon Hazeldine (Loughborough, UK) - See all my reviews
Simon Hazeldine Author of 'Bare Knuckle Customer Service', 'Bare Knuckle Selling' and 'Bare Knuckle Negotiating'

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bible for Customer Service Training with the Team, 8 July 2011
I absolutely love this book - so much so I have currently lent it to a friend, who also owns a business.
I found this book not only an enjoyable and entertaining read, but whenever I am doing customer service training with my team I tend to use one of the many examples from the book.
The book and stories/examples within really get you thinking and excited as to what you can introduce to your own business. I would recommend it to anyone!!
I think I'm going to go out and buy another copy, as my friend loves it so much she's kept hold of it!

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to read and practical, 25 Sep 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 3 Sep 2009
Joseph Michael Leigh (UK) - See all my reviews
This book is brilliant, with fab examples and fills me with inspiration to succeed in work and my business degree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star service, 12 April 2009
Mrs. S. Ayonmike (England) - See all my reviews
Anouther inspiring book. Plenty of inspiration. Easy to read and apply immediatly. Has made me think just how terrible customer service really can be. I am now determind to make my clients remeber me for brilliant customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 12 Oct 2007
E. C. McCarthy (UK) - See all my reviews
Because of Mr Heppell's book, we've been inspired to organise a work shop for the staff to share the great ideas and get some enthusiam generated. Well written & easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - brilliant!, 5 Jan 2007
Having been wowed by the brilliance of "How to be brilliant" I felt compelled to move on to "Five Star Service One Star Budget". Michael Heppell asks for a short review at the end of the book - well, depending on the meaning of "short" I think the best that I can do is to give a brief health warning!

I read the book in two sessions, the first brief one whilst waiting for my son to go through a dental appointment, and then, fired up by what I had read in that session, I settled down to a favourite activity in the evening, a long read in the bath! This was a mistake on two counts - the content was as promised so easy to read, and so aligned with my own experiences that I was hooked, and stayed in the bath until I had finished - bad idea the bath was just about cold; secondly I was left so full of ideas for changes to my own behaviour that when I went to bed I could not sleep! So in one sense, a cold bath and too little sleep are not a good combination for physical health, but WOW my mental health been well and truly invigorated by Michael's words.

Simple excellence and excellent simplicity... a must for all to read which will change everyone's approach to any form of serving others! I commend this to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 16 Jun 2006
i work in customer services and the little things pointed out in this book really make a difference and if you implement what you read in your job and as a customer you will notice the benefit in both areas.

a great read, made me go out and buy how to be brilliant as well which is a BRILLIANT read as well

highly recommended author and the ideas expressed have a place in all our lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic in the making, 19 July 2006
Martin Fry "Martin Fry" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Another easly to read volume by Micheal.

This shows you how to have the edge in all areas and gives plenty of practical ideas to try.

I love Micheals humour in this and would recomend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Brilliant - this book has something for everyone, 23 Jun 2006
I got a copy of Michael Heppells second book as soon as it was launched and had read it in two days. With great real life examples, it was very easy to read, and plenty of practical ways to improve the service you give to your cients, that really cost nothing in financial terms (especially important for me as I work for a charity, and need to keep running costs as low as possible). Some of the ideas I already do, but it helped me think of ways to do these better. There were also many new ideas to implement.

I love practical books that you feel you can implement straight away. Michael Heppell's first book was Brilliant, but I think that this one is even better.