4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the bath!
Published 14 months ago by marcus

2.0 out of 5 stars waste really.
These look great but I've found my girls put them together on the tiles/sides of the bath and they will either fall off or just slide down, sometimes maybe before they even get chance to put them together. Great concept just poorly produced.
Published 11 months ago by white88

2.0 out of 5 stars waste really., 16 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the bath!, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
Easy for the little one's to do..big shapes and easy to slot together, It comes with 3 different puzzles and my little girl loves to mix and match the pieces giving Ariel a beard and King Triton some lobster claws!! They stick to the tiles and the sides of the bath so they can easily complete the puzzles without them slipping. They also float on the water so little hands can find them and easily pick them up in the tub. I would most definitely recommend these, we can't have bath time without Ariel anymore, little one loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great fun bath toy, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
This is a definite favourite of my 2 year old daughters. The jigsaws come in 3 different formats, one has two pieces, 2 have three pieces and one has four pieces, that means it's great for young children learning to use jigsaws for the first time. The colours are bright, the foam is good quality and sticks well to the side of the bath. They were a great price. I'm really happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loved it!, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
I brought this for my niece for her 2nd birthday! (I know it is meant for 3 years plus) but she is quite advanced and will last her a long time! She seemed to really enjoy it and is mad about the little mermaid. 5 stars for the product! The only thing I would say is that the product seemed a bit crumpled when I took it out the packaging, but didnt affect the puzzle pieces inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughters love them! Fast delivery, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
Lovely item, daughters love them! Fast delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
This is Great for children in the bath... keeps my daughter busy for ages and makes bath time lots more fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like fun, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
Great for in the bath get to use them as they how here bought as a present but I'm sure they will be used lots

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loved it!, 1 Jan. 2014
R. A. E. Watts (Redditch, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
Excellent gift for my three year old nephew who loves playing with it in the bath, would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a very happy little mermaid fan at bath time, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
Our little girl loves these puzzles, we've looked for a while for something decent for her to play with in the bath that's not too baby-like, this is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my 3 year old daughter, ..., 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter, although she likes playing with them in the bath they don't stick on the sides at all. The bag it came in though will have some use putting in loose things

Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles