The perfect little brush for your handbag when travelling or just daily use! I use mine daily and it does exactly what it promises! Great for wet or dry hair! I got one for myself and my daughter and she has very long hair which is prone to knotting! It's perfect size too and just fits so nicely in your palm!
Published 3 months ago by jean hughes

3.0 out of 5 stars Product doesn't look like the picture displayed
The gold displayed in the image doesn't look like the colour on the actual tangle teezer which is why the rating is not as high - this doesn't particularly matter to me as I only wanted a hairbrush but if the colouring was important to you then of course this would be more of an issue. It did arrive very fast though!
Published 10 months ago by Emily Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect little brush for your handbag when travelling or just ..., 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Compact Styler Instant Detangling Hairbrush Tangle Teezer (Metallic Gold Rush) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more struggles!!!, 1 Mar 2014
Love these Teezers, hated trying to get the knots from my hair till these came along - quick brush with this and they're all gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb 2014
Great for our 2 granddaughters, who don't usually like their hair brushed. Now they don't moan about having their hair brushed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product doesn't look like the picture displayed, 2 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best detangler ever, 20 Dec 2013
I have long, thick, curly hair and it's usually a nightmare to detangle. I use this tangle teezer when I'm washing my hair, while the conditioner is in and don't have to do anything else once I've come out but apply some product! No knots, no frizz. My dad bought one for his five year old who has Afro-carribbean hair and he's found it a lot easier styling her hair too. A few of my friends have also tried it out and noticed the difference just when brushing their dry hair. It really is a great little tool. I've had mine for three years now and I'm sure it'll last many more years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars De tangle brush, 1 Nov 2013
Mrs. G. Thomas (Penarth Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Great little brush. Does just as we wanted. A boon for hair wash time. No more tears in the mornings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 Sep 2013
This is a great product and it came in good time, as described by the seller. I would use this seller again. My sister was pleased with her birthday present!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but....., 8 Feb 2014
Amazon-Addict! "E" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
£13 in Boots and salons! This price is crazy...DO NOT pay this price as it is a total rip-off!!!! Love the brush and the colour! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient and pain free detangler, 1 Dec 2013
Easy to use and carry around. Gets rid of tangles very quickly. Also comes with a protective cover for travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Nov 2013
Brought for my 2year who has tight curls and forever getting tangled and hates her hair being brushed. As soon as brushed her hair no more tears and she loves brushing it her self.