4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
Good
Published 5 months ago by mr paul r martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Death by proposal
Loved the first book in the series and obviously thought this would be more of the same but was disappointed the storyline was readable but having two of the main characters named so similar clay and Clint was just confusing and her partner drove me insane I wanted to slap him I wished she had ran away with the uncle
Published 8 months ago by laura laing

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Death by Proposal (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
Good

2.0 out of 5 stars would be an enjoyable read if edited property, 24 May 2014
I. Jenkins - See all my reviews
The Kindle version is full of spelling mistakes and the wrong character names in places. It is a shame as it takes away the reading enjoyment. The Editor needs to do their job!!

2.0 out of 5 stars ruined by poor grammar and sloppy errors, 2 May 2014
This was a half decent story ruined by awful grammar (e.g. The word "moved" instead of mood), and also the author getting her characters muddled up - at one point the murder victim starts talking and investigates her own death. The biggest whodunit was guessing the right names of the protagonists.

3.0 out of 5 stars Death by proposal, 25 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 21 April 2014
I find that I keep reading this series as I want to find out what happens next. I do like the stories, although some of the circumstances of the killers seem to be similar in different books. I immediately guessed who the killer was in this book. However I find the relationship between Mattheus and Cindy very irritating. In the first book that they met Mattheus seemed a totally different character to what he is later on. There's so much tension and jealousy that I really don't know why they stay together, Cindy's relationship with her husband seemed much more amiable. At this stage I almost wish Mattheus and Cindy would split up. Each book seems to be about them starting out together, falling out in the middle and then getting back together at the end to try again to make it work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Story Line, 8 Mar 2014
Read all seven books now in this series and I must say I felt this was the weakest storyline. I think Jaden's kindle books are quite expensive as the grammar is poor, also Jaden needs a new proof reader as soon as possible as the mistakes in the book are quite off-putting. I have books eight and nine on my wish list but will not be downloading them until they are a bit cheaper and with no mistakes.

3.0 out of 5 stars spoiled for me by bad grammar etc, 21 Oct 2013
Having now finished the 7th in this series .I was astonished by so much bad grammar,spelling etc. Wrong names being used. Apart from that I enjoyed the Stories.Do not think I will bother with any more of this Authors books.

2.0 out of 5 stars grammar people!, 10 Oct 2013
I like the content of this series but they really must have a better proof reader. The grammatical errors throughout Jaden Skye's books totally spoil them for me, hence the low star rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many mistakes, 28 Sep 2013
I like this series but there is to many mistakes in them, using wrong name at certain points, spelling etc. needs to be proof read for mistakes.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 13 Sep 2013
Much enjoyed the previous books in the series but this one not so good. Proof reading?! Names muddled at times