on 11 January 2014
Seriously, it's amazing! I searched through the whole Amazon store for a decent looking Hard case to protect my iPod classic but couldn't find anything. If it looked good it was silicone, if it was a hard protective case it looked too bulky. This product is the best of both worlds, it looks and feels great, it's a very solid case and fits very snugly around my iPod.

I'm not sure what it's made of but it seems to be a combination of a hard case and a silicone coating. It's rock hard so your iPod will survive a decent fall, but the outside is great to hold, it's like a thin rubber coating almost.

I know it has a hole for a camera (I didn't even think Apple made an iPod classic with a camera) but it's not noticeable, and doesn't downgrade the product on any aspect.

The only criticism I have is that it doesn't come with any kind of film coating to protect the screen, but it's designed so well that I doubt anything will even get near it.

Couldn't have been happier with it!
on 23 May 2014
As others have reviewed, I can confirm there is a ghastly split round the seem of the case join.
This will eventually let dust and particles in, eventually scratching the ipod inside. Theres also no padding or soft material inside, so make sure you have some sort of skin cover protecting the ipod inside before using this piece of crap.

Whilst the case looks and feels very nice, its not well made at all.

The two covers that hold together has a nasty gap in the midddle, even if you close the case without the ipod inside, this shows it is badly made, or a cheap knock off copy of something.

I would have given it 1 star, but 2 for the look and feel and reasonable low profile. Otherwise its not a good case practically.
on 12 April 2014
This hard case is looking pretty good on the images and that's why I bought it !
However, I received instead an awful and cheap quality silicone case...
Returned to the sender.
on 27 April 2014
I was under the impression that I had paid £6.89 for a hard back case....However after waiting 2 weeks, the case that arrived was a cheap silicone version, ripped at the bottom and covered in what I can only describe as animal hair. It's not the actual case that I'm annoyed at but information the seller gives regarding the case, I would have minded if it was in a decent condition but for £6.89 are you kidding me? Returning to sender immediately and if they think I'm paying postage I'm not.
on 21 March 2014
How dissapointing after all the good reviews to receive this awful product and I suppose "The bitterness poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price has been forgotten" to quote Henry Ford.

From an atheistic point of view the case does look nice, but like other reviewers have commented it does not seal properly around the iPod Classic and you can see the middle of the iPod. If you take the iPod out, the case still does not seal properly. In fact it came apart in my hands so easily I could imagine it hitting the floor, splitting apart and my nice new iPod ending up damaged

So now I am on the hunt for something better.
on 4 March 2014
This is one of the best cases I've seen and fits perfectly on my 160Gb Ipod classic. Its much better than the standard rubber ones you see. Shipped from overseas but still fast delivery!
on 17 February 2014
Screen and scroll wheel protector needed of course, but this product is quite simply the perfect case for the Classic. A delight to use, and a delight to behold!
on 18 March 2014
Can't fault the protection, and adds hardly any weight or bulk to the iPod. It keeps everything well covered, but the controls are still accessible
on 11 June 2014
Great value for money, protects iPod really well and still allows for charging on a docking station. Would recommend purchase.
on 24 February 2015
Fits perfectly and is secure enough that the case doesn't come apart when you don't want it to yet it's not too much of a hassle when you do want it to come apart. Looks great, especially on the black iPod and is definately worth the money. The top corner has cracked but I've had it a year and its suffered some bashing and has been dropped a few times so I'm surprised it didn't break before now.