5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable woman
This is a very easy to read short biography of the astonishing lady who has adorned our £5 notes for several years. All too few people know the extraordinary part she played in reforming our prisons in the 19th century, and the disciplined faith which inspired her. This is an excellent short introduction to a woman who deserves to be remembered and celebrated.
Published 16 months ago by Roberto

Very small book with not much information regarding her family. I was always told by my Mother that we are in fact elated to Elizabeth Fry, I though I may glean some knowledge from a biography.
Published 1 month ago by Doreen

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable woman, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Elizabeth Fry (Eternal Light Biographies Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars informative read, 21 Mar. 2014
I had a distant relative who went with Elizabeth Fry visiting Newgate Prison.I thought he might have got a mention.Alas no,but i enjoyed the read none the less.Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small book with not much information regarding her family ..., 19 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written with lots of details, Ihad read ..., 26 Aug. 2014
Very well written with lots of details, Ihad read about Elizabeth Fry some yrs ago, but found out alot more about her from this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elizabeth fry, 19 Jan. 2015
Read out of curiosity,then enjoyed due to amazing facts about an amazing woman.I would recommend this book to all readers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014