5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!
Can't wait for the 3rd to be released, it's not fair. Bought the first of this trilogy on a whim, enjoyed it immensely and this second one is even better! Thank you Victor
Published 17 months ago by susan goundry

Published 7 months ago by Chrissie 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Pestilence - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 6 Nov. 2013
Can't wait for the next book in the series. Entertainment from start to finish, like the first book. If you enjoy the apocalyptic genre this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Paced, 3 Nov. 2013
I enjoyed this book. I can not wait to read the next in the series. It is fast paced and leaves you on the edge at the end of the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthy sequel, 24 Aug. 2014
J. Houlding (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A worthy sequel which maintained the quality of the first in the Plague series.

I found that I was unable to read this book when I was tired as there are many threads following different people. I re-read some pages several times as I didn't remember some of what I read before falling asleep. It was, however, well worth it.

Eagerly awaiting next week when the final book of the trilogy is published.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a little disappointed with this book compared to the first in the ..., 13 July 2014
I was a little disappointed with this book compared to the first in the trilogy. I thought it stretched credulity a bit too far this time but I like my fiction to stay as believable as possible. If you don't mind having the boundaries pushed, then this was actually a very compelling read and certainly if you take out the silly bits then I would have given this five stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars A let down after the first installment, 11 April 2014
Poorly written and jumps around a lot. Not a great plot hope the next one is better or even as good as the first!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping thiller, 25 Feb. 2014
Gripping story line throughout. Will be downloading the next book in the series. Story left on a cliff hanger.
Definitely recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Nov. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and currently reading the follow on. Good story line and solid characters. It's a good read for anyone who enjoys the medical thriller/mystery type thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation, 9 Oct. 2013
Just like predecessor plague, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Was introduced to medical thrillers by chance years ago (robin cook) and find some authors a bit 'samey' but this was fast paced, and continued the story and characters can't wait until 2014 for the last one to find out the conclusion, do we survive??????

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY RIVITING!, 12 Sept. 2013
This is the second book in the Plague Trilogy and just like the first book, is beautifully written. I will state again how much work I believe the author has put into this book, (just like the first), that it is worth ten times more than he is selling it for.

I love the characters...and he puts them through hell! I love the different view points of other characters in the book, which gives a fuller story.

I am bummed though that the third book isn't out until next year!!! Although...haven't I just said how much work he must out into his novels?

Even if you've never considered a medical thriller...but you love apoclyptic novels - then this is a must series for you...you'll love it