on 11 September 2013
Hello
Have started reading and it is very clearly explained. No special equipment needed. Pencil advice given and computer paper suggested. Looking forward to doing some sketching.
on 3 March 2014
Sketching nature is quite a daunting task for beginners and I'm no exception. I find this book helpful as I follow the steps which are clearly explained. Of course, to get the desired results, one has to practise more!
on 10 May 2014
This book is exactly as described: a how to draw book. Kate Berry has a lovely style of writing, I will be looking out for further books she has written. Definitely a helpful book.
on 8 June 2015
This is a brilliant book. I cannot draw, but have always wanted to and got this book when I started home educating my son. It has been a lot of help to me, and more importantly it has helped me to enjoy art and inspired me.
Well worth buying
on 28 January 2014
A well written book with intricate drawings and idea's.
I like to see information on drawing materials, such as watercolour or charcoal. I enjoyed reading and gained further knowledge on perspective, whilst drawing plants.
on 22 March 2015
This book is quite good with hints and tips on drawing flowers and the demos are instructive although a bit on the small side
on 6 June 2014
I have been reading all three of these books and drawing as directed. I feel confident that following instruction I will be able to draw well soon.
on 2 February 2015
I haven't read, or put all the ideas in this book into practice yet. What I have done are very useful.
on 30 March 2015
Really handy book to have at hand. Lots of tips to help beginners start to achieve drawing nature.
on 2 December 2014
Kindle purchase - great for carrying with me. Good basic book with good, clear instructions.