This set of polished Chakra Healing Stones are beautiful to look at and feel lovely to hold.
As they are meant to be healing for all seven chakras I thought the best way to test them out might be to place each on or close to it's respective chakra while I lay down and then close my eyes and meditate.
I know there are specific chakra meditations, but I couldn't find the appropriate book anywhere and so simply lay still relaxed and allowed myself to feel the energy of the stones.
This kind of thing is very subtle. I personally love holding Hematite in my hands especially when anxious or panicky.
This was the first time I tried all of these stones together and can say that I did feel calmer and more peaceful. I can't give a scientific account but I would say that this is something I will repeat as I see it as beneficial for me.

The stones come in well made faux velvet drawstring bag. Inside is also a diagram of the stones, where to place them and what the individual property is of each stone. e.g. Hematite gives stability, energy distribution and physical survival.
I think this item would make a lovely gift.

I have received this item at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on 4 February 2014
This is a listing for Palms, but the image shows tumblestones, price £10.01 very expensive, there are other cheaper sets on Amazon with actual useful information. Listing states eBook, never received link or response. Personally I would not buy this set again, because it really is just 7 tumblestones at £10.01 and that is it! Pouch was nice. The seven tumblestones are only 0.60p on Amazon, why pay more? The statement that their set has been approved by a Gemologist! Really!
on 14 December 2014
Excellent. Just what I needed.
on 25 September 2015