5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly
Published 8 months ago by JoeMac

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine broke
Looks okay. The hard plastic part that holds the phone secure got broken within two weeks. It just snapped in normal use. Appart from being broken it's quite nice.
Published 5 months ago by Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: iGadgitz Premium Executive Flip Black Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV MINI I9190 I9195 With Sleep Wake + Magnetic Closure + Screen Protector (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this on the rebound from a failed attempt to buy a holder costing three times as much - and what a stroke of good fortune!. This cover certainly looks the part and holds the phone securely in place. My only reservation at the time, and still is to some extent, is that the phone cannot be charged with the cover closed, although i had no trouble in learning to live with this.
The significance of the advertised feature "With Sleep/Wake Function" didn't really register with me when I bought it but it is great - it is activated by opening and closing the cover. I don't know how it works, but it does, and is an excellent feature. I've had the cover for over a month now and am very pleased with it. I know it is early to say, but it looks like it is made to give long service. Overall, no regrets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality case - I love it!, 16 Oct 2013
With so many different case options available I chose this one because in use it opens out with the flap dropping out of the way of your hands for keypad typing in portrait format. Also the magnetic flap nicely covers the camera lens when the case is closed. Nice quality finish and the phone is firmly secured within the case. Couldn't find another one like this. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars iGadgitz, 19 Sep 2013
I love my Black Leather Case Cover for my Samsung.
very nice thank you it is exactly what I ordered

5.0 out of 5 stars Innovative and good value!!, 19 Aug 2014
Roger Cole (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
Solid protection for your S4 mini at a very good price. The only weak point will be the plastic holding the phone in place but this is no different to any other case I have had and should do good service under normal everyday treatment. You will have to leave the case open to recharge your phone that some may find a bit inconvenient but it has not been a problem for me. It comes with a sticky screen protector should you need one and a small polishing cloth.
I especially like the sleep/wake function when the cover is opened and closed plus the magnetic catch that flips over to cover and protect the camera lens when you put it in your pocket or bag. Nice one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased!, 2 Sep 2014
Absolutely brilliant case for my new phone. Lovely quality & finish & a great fit! I like the way that the magnetic flap is long enough to cover the camera on the back. Super price too - similar case in local shops were around £15 & this is a much better quality. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending this case or the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection case will highly recommend anyone to buy, 9 July 2014
Loves it. Good protection case will highly recommend anyone to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 4 July 2014
Really pleased with the quality, fit and features. When the cover is opened the phone wakes up and sleep when closed; marvellous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Telephone Case, 1 July 2014
Does what it says on the packgage and looks good as well and worth the money.

Lovely case, thank you!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for Samsung Galaxy s4 mini, 7 Jun 2014
L Weale - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I'm very pleased with this case. It has a plastic cradle which provides a close fit for the Galaxy s4 mini. The outer red leather case is solidly made and the magnetic tab closes firmly. I am happy to recommend it to other people.