on 25 July 2013
The case is a really nice colour but it completely covers the volume and lock screen buttons and you can't press them down so completely impairs functionality. also the grooves of where these are in the case and where the buttons appear on the phone don't quite match up. This wasn't a good case and I prompty bought a different one.
on 18 March 2014
It looks great. That's the only positive thing I could possibly say about it. The polymer used in its manufacture is way too rigid, meaning that were you to drop your phone, it would hardly absorb any of the impact. Not only that, but it renders the volume and screen lock buttons pretty much unusable. I got a better case for my s2 for a quid down the market.

After about ten minutes of fighting with it, I threw the case in the bin.

An utter waste of money. Don't waste yours.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 August 2013
Got this Samsung S4 case to replace a cheaper one that was falling apart.
The rubber is pretty good quality and has a very nice grippy texture on both sides of the case.
I would say this is one of the better quality cases for the samsung s4 and available at a good price.
Very good value for money and I highly recommend it.
on 25 March 2014
The case has to be forced on and does not fit, i have given up trying to get it on as i am worried about damaging the phone. The side buttons are very hard to press in.
on 21 December 2013
Nice product. Fits the S4 mini like a second skin. Does not add any significant weight to the phone either. The only drawback is that it covers the buttons (volume & lock). The cover is too stiff around the buttons so it can be a little tricky to press. It would have been much better if the button covers were cut out. But this is not too much of an issue. Good product overall.
on 17 October 2014
The case covers up both side buttons (volume and on/off/lock), the volume button works fine, but due to thickness of case and the smaller protrusion of the on/off/lock button it was very difficult to press with the case on...was frustrated with this and have already ordered an alternative. Delivery and packaging was good but would not recommend!
on 11 March 2014
Always liked these gel skin Mobile phone covers, I had one for my S2, my Mum's S2 and now without failure for my Galaxy S4 Mini, and yet again it does not disappoint, best protection I could get for my phone without the bulkiness of other covers and now with a FREE screen cover too..!

Can't fault it, I highly recommended
on 14 October 2014
Have purchased several of these in clear and blue for my s2 and they have been brilliant. The finish on the black case is horrible, it is marked and looks cheap. I know it was cheap but the others I had were great. Maybe it's just the black. I will not be using it.
on 26 April 2014
I like the styling of this case but had a little trouble fitting it. I found it tricky to get the edge next to the volume rocker to fit, but it did eventually go in. The fit was a fraction too tight I think. I could not use the screen protector as I was unable to get rid of the bubbles that formed between the protector and the glass. The polishing cloth is a bit of a joke - very flimsy and thin. Do yourself a favour and get some decent microfiber cleaning cloths.

Since all I really wanted was the case, the drawbacks of the protector and polishing cloth are not too important to me. Once fitted, the case is perfectly serviceable and looks good.
on 12 February 2014
Item arrived day after the end of the estimated delivery window, which was already quite "generous". The biggest issue is the screen protector, which, in addition to being difficult to apply (but I guess this is true of most screen protectors out there), came with a sticker on it. Once removed, this sticker left a sticky, messy mark which is virtually impossible to remove.

The case itself came with fingerprints/marks on it. It has a cheap feel to it and makes the use of the power button very tricky.

I guess you get what you pay for--or in this case, even less.