4.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service
Published 11 months ago by Cessy

3.0 out of 5 stars It works.....but not very strong.
The lamp works, but it feels a bit cheap, and it isn't very big. Probably wouldn't recommend it. Would be worth spending a bit more on something more substantial
Published 4 months ago by Karen Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 7 Oct 2013
Cessy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greenery*Portable Eye Protection LED Desk Lamp,Reading Light,Foldable &Rechargeable,2 Brightness Settings--Red
Received the item but the socket was not for UK usage. Contacted the seller and received an adaptor FOC fairly quickly. Also instructions weren't in English but then again the seller was very helpful in emailing me the instructions in English. Very bright light and fairly small. This was bought for my daughter to use a bed side lamp but as we did not have any sockets nearby, I wanted a chargeable light and this does the trick perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Jan 2014
I. P. Clarke "Islander" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use while I am sewing etc at night, it is brilliant, no more headaches through eye strain. I didn't have the adaptor plug problem, the company have sorted it out very quickly and include one in the box. These would be brilliant for camping, bedtime for children as the lamp doesn't get hot. I've ordered one for my daughters playhouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Oct 2013
Fabulous little daylight lamp that allows true colours for my art work. So good that I've ordered 3 more for my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Lamp, 18 Jan 2014
This is a great little lamp, the fact that it is rechargeable and doesn't need batteries is great. It is small enough to place on any desk and has two brightness settings. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good light, 1 Nov 2013
It is very bright and I use it to read books. It is also portable and can be folded into a cube as big as a hand size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red portable lamp, 8 July 2014
Ms P D (Bristol England) - See all my reviews
Really good little bright lamp handy for travelling & for doing makeup or nails or hobbies. Take anywhere as no lead & rechargeable so no running out of batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works.....but not very strong., 20 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lamp, 1 April 2014
Miss C. G. Lees (Croydon) - See all my reviews
Got this a few days ago. I love it already. This is really bright and perfect for reading in bed and will be taking it camping too. Came with a UK adaptor so no problems charging it up. Couldn't as for much more for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Mar 2014
Love these so much (we have two in different colours) as they are useful in so many different situations and also very different from other lamps I've seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!!, 7 Jan 2014
Ms. L. Robertson "Lyns34" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this lamp for using while doing my nails, excellent little light, charges well (not sure how long a full charge lasts but long enough for me :). Arrived very quickly too.