4.0 out of 5 stars I like it
Published 15 months ago by Sylwia Strzelecka

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and different
Pretty and a little different. My teenage daughter loves this smallish bag. Her one complaint being that it has only a single compartment. She can fit her purse, phone and a few other small items in this but that's about it.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Yazilind Black Brown Lovely Owl Pu Leather Chain Shoulder Handbag Tote Bag For Girls Women (Misc.)
It's a nice bag. It looks almost exactly like its picture. It smells a little bit of plastic but actually it's something you would expect. After reading previous comment (and already after ordering) I was bit afraid it wouldn't be nice at all but fortunately I was positively surprised. i'm just bit dissapointed with time of its arriving - it has supposed to be a christmas gift but it arrived just today. Of course it's not seller's fault.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and different, 6 Oct. 2014
Its not particularly practical for shopping or a long haul journey, but she likes to bring it along when we are going to the pictures or a restaurant.
I think its the ideal present for a younger teen who happens to like owls.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter Loved it, 19 Jan. 2014
Mrs. E. O'reilly "Eilish" (Belfast, N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This bag was beautifully made, well finished and very stylish. It was great value for money. Everyone thought it was lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Customer, 5 Jun. 2014
I am a very big fan on owls my husband ordered me this bag for my birthday and I was so pleased with it. Its great quality and I will only be using it for special nights out as I do not want to ruin it. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and it arrived on time and undamaged I really love my new bag and would recommend it to anyone ..., 8 Oct. 2014
I already have a little pursue to go with this bag and it arrived on time and undamaged I really love my new bag and would recommend it to anyone interested in buying to do so.

4.0 out of 5 stars The bag is well made and looks lovely. It ..., 29 Nov. 2014
The bag is well made and looks lovely.It arrived a day later than the estimated delivery times but as it is going to be a Christmas for an owl lover its not a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars but the product is very good quality, very impressed, 22 Dec. 2014
Brought this as a gift, was a little nervous as its quite cheap, but the product is very good quality, very impressed, arrived on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl-tastic!, 16 July 2014
This is such a lovely bag. I purchased for a gift but may have to buy another one as I'm not sure I can give it away...

3.0 out of 5 stars Was very disappointed when this arrived I didn't realise it was going ..., 26 Feb. 2015
Was very disappointed when this arrived I didn't realise it was going to be as small as it was. It is a lovely bag so perfect if your looking for something for just your keys phone an a small coin purse. I was wanting a larger bag as it was a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little bag!!, 12 April 2015
Lovely little bag. Bought as a Xmas gift for my daughter aged 10yrs. She loved it. Not very roomy though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›