5.0 out of 5 stars All of the classics!
At the tender age of 18, Disney has been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with some of the classics like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Hercules and Mulan. Seeing this advertised recently, I had no choice but to snatch it up and relive some of the best years of my life.

It has all of the Disney classics that made you fall in...
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by T. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
Bought for my daughter's birthday and she absolutely loves it. Keeps her happy for a while and loves the Christmas cd
Published 1 month ago by sarah coward

‹ Previous | 117 18 1926 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 23 Feb 2013
A great CD for anyone with small children, has all the Disney faveourites on and some we had completlet forgotten about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compilation, but not perfect., 22 Feb 2013
There are no songs from classics such as Robin Hood or Bedknobs & Broomsticks & some of the well know songs are left out (like: 'Cinderella' - the one that the mice sing, or 'an actors life for me' from Pinnochio).
Why leave these out but include a lesser known song from Lion King 3?

Also I think the Hanna Montana & HSM numbers dont really fit & would have been better off on a compilation of their own.

Probably would have been a 5* rating if they have kept it to the Disney animations (Mary Poppins, Enchanted, & Song of the South are ok as they have animated characters/sections).

Having said all that I'd Still recommend it, it's still a great compilation of songs only let down by the ommission of some songs & the inclusion of others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney fanatic, 18 Feb 2013
I love disney and so does my boyfriend this CD has all the great tracks from our childhoods and his little sister likes it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Now That's What I Call Disney 2011, 18 Feb 2013
Brilliant - wonderful for young children. Makes a lovely present. Has lots of songs that children already know and love.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cd but it was not for me as I bought it for somebody else., 17 Feb 2013
I bought this for my Granddaughter for her Christmas and she loved it .and said it was just what she was hoping for

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 16 Feb 2013
Bought for my 15 year old stepdaughter - she loves it plays it with her Eminem and Ed Sheeran CDs!

4.0 out of 5 stars All the classic tracks, 14 Feb 2013
Jemma (Bolton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fantastic album for kids (and big kids) to listen to and sing a long. All the classic tracks are covered and definitely brighten every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Singalong, 11 Feb 2013
Easy listening, sing a long Disney cd. Love all the tunes, a real feel good sound. Great in the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't stopped singing yet!!!, 11 Feb 2013
Fabulous tunes for Christmas and more, my granddaughter and I love to sing all the songs in the car and at home, Makes you forget all your worries and your age!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cheesy; but great for 7 year olds!, 10 Feb 2013
My daughter likes it and that's what counts! It's Disney, It's cheesy; but it's sing-alongable! You'll most probably recognise most of the tunes. It has inspired my daughter to A) Watch more Disney films B) Try to play some of them on the piano!

‹ Previous | 117 18 1926 | Next ›

NOW That's What I Call Disney [2013 Digipack]
NOW That's What I Call Disney [2013 Digipack] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2013)