5.0 out of 5 stars All of the classics!
At the tender age of 18, Disney has been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with some of the classics like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Hercules and Mulan. Seeing this advertised recently, I had no choice but to snatch it up and relive some of the best years of my life.

It has all of the Disney classics that made you fall in...
Published on 22 Nov. 2011 by T. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Apart from this problem the CD's are great.
I was very excited to get the new Now that's what I call Disney with new songs on it only to find that the only New song was 'Let it Go' from Frozen. All the rest are exactly the same as the last Now That's what I call Disney. Apart from this problem the CD's are great .
Published 7 months ago by Mrs L M Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars All of the classics!, 22 Nov. 2011
T. Smith "GodDamnPie" (UK) - See all my reviews

It has all of the Disney classics that made you fall in love, as well as some of the more recent ones which are still just as good. The only ones that I feel it's lacking are "Go The Distance" and "I'll Make a Man Out of You", but I already have those in my collection already.

I've been growing up with Disney and their films for the past 18 years, and this CD sums up most of my childhood. It has classics from the likes of Cinderella, Toy Story, Pocahontas, Hercules, Mulan and Lion King with additions from the newly released likes of Enchanted and Tangled. If you're a Disney fan then I think this is needed for your collection. I've already put it on my iPod and I plan to blast this album out whilst I'm in my car with my head held high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, but very good, 30 Nov. 2011
Mr. Mj Plevin "asterickjones" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is one where they have got it right, it's anything a fan of all the classic Disney songs that have appeared in the many movies and now TV shows could want. There have been previous Disney compilations such as The Best Disney Album In The World Ever and Disney's Greatest Hits so I never expected the NOW series to get in on the act, but now that it has pretty much all of the absolute classics and favourites from the early period right up to the Disney renaissance films in the 90's and the recent Pixar films and new Disney animations are here, there is even extra detail such as including themes from Disneyworld theme park rides included which makes it feel that bit more complete. If you either haven't got too many of the songs or just want an easy access catalogue of some of the best all-time classics, this compilation will do that for you, everything from early films such as Snow White to Aladdin & even Hannah Montana are all here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 14 Mar. 2012
Brawny Withed (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Put simply 'Now That's What I Call Disney' does exactly what it says on the tin; a musical celebration of Walt Disney's classic films.

I really liked the fact this album contains the original film versions of the songs rather than the songs be re-recorded by another artist.

The album is great value for money with songs over three CD's packed with excellent song's guaranteed to either send you back to your childhood or put you in a good mood or ideally like in my case both.

If you like Disney's films this album is a must, I think it's fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun and a great price, 9 Aug. 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
To pay significantly less than ten pounds for 67 Disney tracks, MOST of which are well-known tracks is doing pretty well.

It's not a total playlist of all-time Disney greats as, for instance: there are no eligible Muppets tracks (I love the 'Mr. Humbug' track from 'Muppet Christmas Carol, and eligible series tracks such as 'MahNahMahNah' are also overlooked - an odd area for neglect when the Muppet franchise seems to be mid-way through its latest reboot), 'Tarzan' is completely omitted (this was an award-winning soundtrack), ditto 'Monsters, Inc' (although all 3 entries in the 'Toy Story' series are represented - as are some of the straight-to-video 'Lion King' sequels, and 'Return to Neverland'), and the 'Winnie the Pooh' series is reduced - yet again - to the (admittedly excellent) 'The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers'... what happened to the title track or 'Little Black Raincloud'? Other films/genres are perhaps a little over-represented: the non-musical 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise earning 2 entries.

There are some less well-known tracks e.g. 'Hannah Montana' tracks, recent additions to the genre, and Broadway hits evening out cinematic classics, creating a balance that is generally worth buying, even for previous Disney collection owners. It's not always the best-paced of albums - the third disc in particular tending to centre around older, slower, and less-famous tracks.

BUT most of what people associate with Disney is nicely represented: 'Lion King', 'Aladdin' 'Beauty and the Beast', 'Tangled', 'Snow White', 'Jungle Book', etc providing multiple tracks.

If you're looking for a bulk, basic Disney set that incorporates MOST of their classic musical numbers you'd be extremely hard-pressed to find anything better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Dec. 2011
Ms. S. Buckle "Sue Buckle" (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Other than no Tarzan songs, (I have heard that is more Phil Collin's than Disney's fault) this is brilliant. The best Disney compilation I own, and I own a fair few. They have tried to mix up classics with newer songs, and it's worked. A very very good album, and great value for money. No bad cover versions here, all the songs are the 'as seen in the movie' versions, which is something that normally goes wrong with these albums. I may or may not be biast because of the volume of Lion King songs, but it is brilliant, and shows why Disney still delights children, and will do so for years to come.

It really is a brilliant snapshot of what Disney do best, and that is fantastic soundtracks. Be it High School Musical or Snow White, Disney have always found a way to connect with kids young and old. Stick this album on for a few hours, and feel all warm and fuzzy this winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'DISNEY' MAGIC-IN-SONG CAPTURED UPON THIS 4-CD BOX-SET', 23 April 2015
rbmusicman/and/movie-fan' (U.K) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
It seem like forever that 'Disney' has been around, for many of us of course they have been, I myself was certainly brought up
with the movies from them, they fired our imagination and imprinted the memories upon us, so much so we've shared those
early times with generation after generation.
Of course the old classics like 'Bambi' 'Cinderella' 'Snow White' and 'Peter Pan' live on, and long may they do so however the
story didn't stop there, 'Disney' have continued to build new memories upon each generation that have come along with films
such as 'The Little Mermaid' 'Aladdin' 'The Lion King' 'Toy Story' 'Cars' and 'Frozen' and so it continues.
Part of the magic of all these movies and more down the years was of course the songs we associate with them, helping to indeed
build the many and lasting memories for generations yet to come.
This 4-CD Box-Set captures many of the memories from many, many of the Disney-Classics down the years.....on the first disc we
find songs from films such as .........'Frozen'........'Pocahontas'.......'The Jungle Book'......'Beauty and the Beast'........'Pirates of the
Carribbean' - The Curse of the Black Pearl'......'Sleeping Beauty'......and......'Mary Poppins' ......among the many......and on disc two
'Enchanted'......'Alice In Wonderland'......'Lilo and Stitch'......'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'......'Toy Story 2'.......and......'Lady
and the Tramp'......again just a few of the songs from the movies......on disc three......'Hannah Montana'......'Cinderella'......'Dumbo'
....'Pinocchio'......'The Princess and The Frog'......'Bambi'......and......'Mickey Mouse Club'......again just some of the films featured on
disc three......the fourth disc brings an array of many of the most popular Christmas Carols and Songs.
All in all, this 4-CD Box-Set Captures many of the best remembered Songs from the many Best-Loved 'Disney Films' down the years.
The Memories Live On.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good collection, 28 Nov. 2011
M. Cox - See all my reviews
This collection covers Disney from the very to start to the current releases (Tangled and Toy Story 3) and has every track you expect to be in a Disney collection, plus a few you wouldn't (One Jump Ahead from Aladdin leaps to mind -sorry, bad pun)
If you haven't got many Disney CD collections, this is the one to pick up.
Unfortunately, I am only missing 12 tracks from this collection, so might wait awhile. It would be a good way of bringing all my favourites together in one place, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, 16 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my mum as one of her presents for Christmas as she's a big kid, and it is awesome! Listening to all the old songs brings back memories of childhood! I'm twenty now but it's great to listen to these songs once in a while! As I said I bought it for my mum who is 39 now and she can't get enough of it! She even plays it in the car! It's got all the old classics and some new ones too, which my mum and I don't know so well, but younger kids will probably know them all. A great CD, everyone should have one!

4.0 out of 5 stars timeless clasics, 13 Jan. 2012
Gordon D. Wotherspoon (ayrshire, scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
purchased as a christmas gift which was ordered last day for free delivery option, arrived well within 5 day period by royal mail tracked which i was able to follow having been emailed tracking number, daughter was delighted with the cd and claims it was the main thing after her new camera that she wanted, old disney classics and more recently disney films are included entertainment for all the family of all ages

4.0 out of 5 stars Now That's Disney..., 29 Dec. 2011
3 cd's of Disney songs from 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' to 'Tangled'. I bought it to update my old lp's of soundtracks and was generally pleased with the tracks. Some of the tracks have been re-mastered and some of the original soundtrack has been edited out, also new beginnings and ends have been added to some tracks. If you like or remember the films then you will probably enjoy this compilation.

NOW That's What I Call Disney [2013 Digipack]
NOW That's What I Call Disney [2013 Digipack] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2013)