5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent But check size
My Usual Ring Size is size L So after reading other reviews about size I ordered Size N. when it arrived (quite quick delivery) found that the ring fitted perfectly (just as my other size L rings do.) so recommend you order 2 sizes larger than your usual size to get a similar fit.
Published 11 months ago by LisaB

3.0 out of 5 stars returned
I returned this item because of two things. Firstly, the ring was too small for me even though I normally wear a size '0' on this finger and, secondly, it didnt look anything like the picture! The silver was quite dull.
Published 15 months ago by janeb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent But check size, 6 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 7 Dec 2013
Beautiful ring but u need to order at least 3 sizes bigger had to send my original size back but replacement fitted...very good quality ring u won't b disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ring, 19 Sep 2013
An amazing buy and great quality. The sizing may be a a little on the small size, but it fits me all the same so I'm not complaining! I love this ring and haven't taken it off! I've received lots of compliments on it too.

3.0 out of 5 stars returned, 29 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fist class, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ladies Ring - 925 Sterling Silver Ladies Luxury Unique Wedding Engagement Band Ring - Size Q - Comes with Luxury Gift Box. (Jewellery)
good quality and will recommend to others to use this seller
good value for money will pass on to others to use

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 8 Nov 2013
The size is very small. stones in the ring are poor, it isn't shiney as in picture, very very disappointed with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, 24 Nov 2013
I bought 2 of these, one for myself and another for my sister for xmas.

They are so pretty and look lovely and very expensive.

The reviews I read advised they came up a little smaller than normal so I ordered the next sixe up, however mine still feels quite tight. Obviously unsure if my sisters will fit but didn't get her to try on as I don't want to spoil her xmas surprise. However I did contact the seller who said I would be able to send hers back for larger size (in original condition/packaging) if it doesn't fit, so can't get any more helpful service than that. Beautiful good value product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 9 Dec 2013
J. A. Cleves (Wales) - See all my reviews
Absolutely beautiful item. I have had so many compliments (even from my mother who NEVER wears anything inauthentic!) I did NOT tell her how much it cost! Comfortable to wear - doesn't snag on anything etc. Delighted with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design - needs more sparkle, 3 Sep 2014
Beautifully designed ring, however not as shiney as the illustrated picture so I was a little disappointed as i prefer more bling. If it had more sparkle it would have been perfect and just what i was looking for The actual ring reminded me of a traditional marcasite style ring. However my daughter loved so gave it to her rather than send it back. No problem with packaging or delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful and is well admired, 30 Jun 2014
I got this as my wedding ring. I wanted something different from the norm. It's beautiful and is well admired.