on 10 November 2015
What a beautiful ring absolutely stunning everyone 'Positive' reviews about this ring is absolutely right. Thankfully I read through all the reviews and took their advice and got 2 ring sizes up as I'm usually a size k but got a size m that fits me perfectly. Love this ring so much! X
review image
on 6 December 2013
My Usual Ring Size is size L So after reading other reviews about size I ordered Size N. when it arrived (quite quick delivery) found that the ring fitted perfectly (just as my other size L rings do.) so recommend you order 2 sizes larger than your usual size to get a similar fit.
on 7 December 2013
Beautiful ring but u need to order at least 3 sizes bigger had to send my original size back but replacement fitted...very good quality ring u won't b disappointed.
on 8 November 2013
The size is very small. stones in the ring are poor, it isn't shiney as in picture, very very disappointed with this product.
on 20 November 2013
good quality and will recommend to others to use this seller
good value for money will pass on to others to use
on 19 September 2013
An amazing buy and great quality. The sizing may be a a little on the small size, but it fits me all the same so I'm not complaining! I love this ring and haven't taken it off! I've received lots of compliments on it too.
on 29 August 2013
I returned this item because of two things. Firstly, the ring was too small for me even though I normally wear a size '0' on this finger and, secondly, it didnt look anything like the picture! The silver was quite dull.
on 24 November 2013
I bought 2 of these, one for myself and another for my sister for xmas.

They are so pretty and look lovely and very expensive.

The reviews I read advised they came up a little smaller than normal so I ordered the next sixe up, however mine still feels quite tight. Obviously unsure if my sisters will fit but didn't get her to try on as I don't want to spoil her xmas surprise. However I did contact the seller who said I would be able to send hers back for larger size (in original condition/packaging) if it doesn't fit, so can't get any more helpful service than that. Beautiful good value product.
on 9 December 2013
Absolutely beautiful item. I have had so many compliments (even from my mother who NEVER wears anything inauthentic!) I did NOT tell her how much it cost! Comfortable to wear - doesn't snag on anything etc. Delighted with it!
on 28 December 2013
I had this ring for a Christmas present from my husband. Although I chose it I absolutely Love It!!

After reading the review on the size, I went for the next size up and glad I did, because it's a perfect fit. If I had of gone for the normal size it would be too small. But the ring is beautiful! I wanted something different and looked everywhere and finally found this one it's a good decision I made. It's a sturdy ring and well made!

Yes I would definitely recommend this ring

See one answered question