on 28 June 2015
Very good quality. Leaves unwashable marks after some cooking
on 16 June 2014
Why did I wait so long, I bake bread regularly and have struggled to free bread from baking trays. Not any more, bread lifts off the BrightSpring mat without effort. Mat cleans easily, I store mine flat on the baking tray I use it on. Magic.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 December 2015
Great - did not believe they would work - they do :)
on 13 November 2014
We did some research on the different baking mat sellers and BrightSpring's website was the most informative so we opted for their mat. We are delighted with that decision as the mat works perfectly. The recipe eBook is a nice bonus.
on 31 December 2015
Good product, nothing sticks to it. Happy costumer.
on 26 September 2013
I can now use my, not so non-stick anymore, baking trays again and it's especially great for lining baking trays when roasting small pieces of meat for easy cleaning afterwards.I use mine several times a week. Love it.
on 8 October 2014
I use this to not only bake with but to knead dough and roll out pastries. It does come with a recipe link apparently but I haven't accessed it yet. It fits just perfectly in the black trays that come with the oven.
on 14 September 2013
This is the best non stick baking mat I have used, after trying several others in the past.
Works well and easy to clean. Defiantly recommend.
Also a great service from the company an good delivery.
on 2 November 2014
Works incredibly well. Very high quality product.
Potatoes used to become one thing with greaseproof paper, now they freaking glide over my new mat.
Do yourself a favour and get a couple of these.
on 15 January 2016
Great, as it is the most durable baking tray