Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

A great box of chocolates. We really like their taste.

They contain:

Marc de Champagne truffle
Heavenly Hazelnut
Amaretto Truffle
Orange Truffle
Crunchy praline
'Love Thorntons' (a solid oval of chocolate)
Dual Layered Praline
Caramel Divine
Vanilla Velvet
Raspberry Ganache
Cafe Latte
Chocolate Mousse
Caramel Meltaway

At the time of writing, you can buy three of these for a tenner at Asda (or a fiver each).
on 16 January 2015
I bought it for my friend and she liked it very much. We all like Thorntons !!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 December 2015
I have had these chocolates before and they are lovely with great variety. These are the typical "classic" flavours - ie dark, milk, white chocolate. The advertised flavours are Marc de Champagne Truffle, Heavenly Hazelnut, Amaretto Truffle, Orange Truffle, Crunchy Praline, Love Thorntons, Dual Layered Praline, Caramel Divine, Vanilla Velvet, Raspberry Ganache, Café Latte, Chocolate Mousse, Caramel Meltaway
These were priced considerably cheaper than other retailers at 2.00. On Thorntons website these are 6.00 each, but is in the 3 for 2 section. Good Value. I had concerns the value was due to the best before dates as the other reviews mention the expiration being soon after purchase or before purchase - I purchased in Deceber 2015. Best before date is August 2016. Purchased as a gift. Very happy with purchase and would definitely purchase Thorntons chocolates from Amazon again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 December 2015
4 stars for the chocolates: they are decent quality though not as nice as premium brands.

1 star for the price: they cost here more than twice what you can pay for the same product in Sainsburys.
on 2 June 2015
Tasty, very tasty and gone within 5mins. Ahem.
on 2 December 2015
I have received excellent customer service from this supplier. On one hand, because my order arrived much sooner than anticipated. On the other hand, because all 10 boxes purchased have a six months sale by date. So no old, stale chocolates received from this supplier, and indeed on checking one box for its quality, I found that all chocolates are fresh and of the usual Thornton's quality. All together, I am a delighted with my purchase and can recommend purchasing from this supplier.
on 19 February 2015
Can't beat Thorntons. Continental selection was better, but will still eat all of these in a trice.
on 1 December 2015
While I'm making purchases for friends and family for Christmas and Birthdays, my wife does the wrapping, this type of gift she reckons is just perfect...10 points to me ( and still cash in the bank from not letting the wife do the shopping this year!)
on 3 February 2016
was not worth the money ,my friend to whom I was giving it as present, illustrated to me that one could buy this in a local shop for half of what I paid. Obviously I am quite dissatisfied.
on 18 January 2016