5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and not naughty!, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
You would never think that these desserts were good for you! I recommend even for people who aren't vegan or wanting to go down the raw food path. No harm in looking after your health whilst still indulging! Mmmmmm.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
Emily is such a talent. Being a young adult and growing up surrounded by my friends eating junk foods, she has completely changed my outlook on veganism and being a raw foodie. Some amazing recipes in here which are to die for.
Thank you Em!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
I love this book!! Finally a Raw Vegan book that uses simple ingredients rather then having to dehydrate this, soak that...
The recipe's are fantastic & easy to follow & the end results are just beyond belief. If you want a Raw desert book, then this is the one to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Rawsome Book!, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
I give this book 5 Stars, not only are the recipes easy to do and delicious, but you feel like you are eating something naughty when you are not, also I am now getting more healthy snacks into my son, and whats not to love about that! Lots of great choices and something for everyone, would highly reccommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
I bought this book by mistake, not realising it is not baking at all, but I am so glad I did. The recipes are divine and I am working my way through the entire book. There are some recipes I am not so keen on such as combining avocado with cacao but that is personal taste. The recipes work and the cakes taste wonderful. And the best bit, they are healthy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and good for you., 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
I love this book! The recipes are delicious, easy to follow and well photographed. I love how Emily von Euw explains how you can vary the recipes using substitutes for ingredients you may prefer over others or happen to have in your cupboard instead.My current favourites are the Avocado Mint Cream Bars, the Oreo alternatives and the Peanut Butter Cookies. Even my mum-in-law who is a super fussy eater loves these recipes! I took some of the Peanut Butter Cookies into the school where I work as a treat for my year 6 class, the children loved them and were very surprised when told what was in them. I'd also recommend Emily von Euw's blog and Facebook page for even more yummy recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars You have got to buy this book, 23 April 2014
Kate Hartley "Optimum health author" (Suffolk, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
There are few recipe books which I rave about, but this is one of them. The images are mouth-wateringly tempting and the glory of the book is Emily's passion in preparing her food. She offers some really easy, but super delicious recipes to create and the presentation of them is always so attractive. Not only do the recipes look good, but they taste heavenly too as well as being really healthy. I really hope she brings out a savoury recipe book - I will certainly buy that if she does. You won't be disappointed. I found her through her blog which is well worth taking a look at if you are interested: thisrawsomeveganlife.com

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
This recipe book is a must have. I enjoy a raw vegan lifestyle but my husband doesn't, nor are my teenagers interested but show them this book and they are all keen to try. One way to interest people is to offer desserts and these recipes are straight forward and the photography is so tempting. An easy way to slip nuts, seeds, grains and fruits into the teenage diet. I adore it too. The recipes aren't overly sweet but still feel indulgent. A dehydrator isn't necessary but you will need a high-speed blender and a good food processor. Emily von Euw's ideas are inspiring and you will soon be experimenting once you understand her basic recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
Very inspiring and easy to make. A brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really is the best book Iv e bought in a very long time, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rawsome Vegan Baking (Paperback)
This really is the best book Iv e bought in a very long time. Simple and amazing recipes. Who'd ever know these puds were healthy. I'm so chuft with this!!