This book has made me reevaluate my approach to sex completely. As a straight, 19 year old, male student i can say this book is not just for 40 year old women who want to change their sex lives but for anyone regardless of age, gender and sexuality. Personally, Sarah has changed my views of sex.

As a young male, you never seem to understand how women discuss...
Published 6 months ago by Myles Jeffries

3.0 out of 5 stars Pure filth
This book lives up to its title. The bad spelling and grammar was a complete turn off as once I noticed it that was all I was looking for. A suitable book for the sexually deprived
Published 17 months ago by k m jones

5.0 out of 5 stars 'This book has made me reevaluate my approach to sex completely' - A straight, 19 year old, male, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Pure Filth - The Diary of a Forty-Year-Old Married Woman (Kindle Edition)

As a young male, you never seem to understand how women discuss sex as it’s generally a taboo topic. However, reading this has really opened my eyes to how women will discuss sex as openly as men to one another but just with different body parts. Even at the age of 40, sex can still be as exciting as it was when you first lost your virginity.

When I first read this book, it made me realize how much I could relate to Sarah with how miserable my life was both personally and sexually. After following how Sarah tackled these issues in her life, it spurred me to sort out my own. I found a new job, found some more trustworthy and loyal friends and started to grow my confidence after a relationship similar to Sarah’s where I wasn’t receiving any interest and was being consistently put down. Now, I’ve been with my current partner for 6 months and I couldn’t be any happier with my life. Because even though I am not a 40-year-old woman, I was able to relate to this book an incredible amount.

After reading from start to finish, I was drawn into Sarah's journey, laughing and crying on the way, which in turn, has put me onto my own. It has allowed me to talk more openly to my partner about sex and how we can make the most of our sex life and attitudes to one another, which I cannot thank Sarah enough for.

If you're looking for a real, raw and funny story about sex and the desire to change yourself, look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fabulous read, 25 Jun. 2014
Just finished reading this book. It is by far and away the best book I have read in this genre. Needless to say, I've read "Fifty Shades" (books 1&2, but got stuck with the 3rd), but I felt they were rather far fetched. This one, however, has a fantastic realistic edge to it. I can hardly wait for the follow ups, as it was left dangling delightfully in the air. I've already recommended it to a number of friends and will not hesitate suggesting others pick it up now that I have completed it. Well done Sarah, just make the second as good as this one, please!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Weekends reading, 18 May 2014
I started reading this book sat in the sunshine with a coffee on a Saturday afternoon, it hooked me fairly soon. I think most women will be able to relate to Sarah, and those of us who have lived a little will also be able to relate to her 'experiences' with men. Good weekend read, and look forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure filth, 5 May 2014
Good book loved the story I think most ladies can identify with some elements of this life if only not liking our own body's
Would be good to find out what happens next to Sarah and family

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Filth Review., 4 April 2014
I thought it was a really good read,I was laughing my head off at some of the things and I just could not put the book down.It was a really good read.I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy funny addictive, 8 Mar. 2014
An addictive funny read. Great light hearted book for the beach. Throughly enjoyed and would recommend. Can't wait for the follow up book x.

5.0 out of 5 stars I read page turner and head turner too, the Author is on the front cover!!, 7 Mar. 2014
This book is quite truly amazing and is based on the author's life, it really does show the empowerment of women and also that life can still be enjoyed no matter what age you are. It is worth a read for the fun, the frolics, and the sheer enjoyment of living Sarah's life through her book. Can't wait for the follow up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest and witty, 25 Feb. 2014
I loved this book, with the honest but yet witty way it was written, the author has understood the female mind, the way it works and how ladies get what they want,whatever it takes. look out for the cucumber, and don't choke!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 23 Feb. 2014
Could not put this down good read true to real life very very excitable read and TRUELY deserved sits five stars

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a real page turner..., 19 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love this book I can't put it down. I love her train of thought, because she really paints a picture, I keep giggling out loud (which isn't good when I'm supposed to be working ;-)) well done Sarah I can't wait for the next book.