4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Great again it was keeping you guessing and was good with everybody's different stories. Can't wait it read the next one.
Published 11 months ago by alison merry

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read....but
This is the second book I've read by this author. His books are very readable and very hard to put down. But the plot is not quite believable. Basically the police appear very inadequate in both books. The main police officer relies on his two private investigator friens to do most of his work for him. I found this a bit fanciful. The characters are all nice people, no...
Published 5 months ago by Sybilouise

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cold Justice: A Private Investigator Mystery Series (A Jake & Annie Lincoln Thriller Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars easy reader, 3 Feb 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, it really felt like you knew the main characters. I cannot wait to start the next one...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced and Gripping, 26 Feb 2014
This is the second book after Blood Justice and again enjoyed, I'm really liking the authors style, likeable characters, great storyline, I'm looking forward to the next book in this series, I would recommend this book if you enjoy thrillers, but start with blood justice first

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 19 Feb 2014
Lovers this book and the 1st book.going to buy 3 rd book.Hooked and can't wait to start reading.four stars again

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold justice, 21 Aug 2014
D. V. Ball (midlands area, england) - See all my reviews
Brilliant work from rayven again. These books are just about the right length. Just read blood and justice and cold justice back to back. Couldn't put eithrr down. Credible stories in the modern world. This one highlights the complex mind of a murderer who hides his crimes behind his profession. Lots of twists like adding the nephew to the mix and having him murder someone who is connected to the other two. Blackmail and intrique with missing letter and help from the unlikely source of the local homeless guy all add a bit of spice. Will now purchase next two and wait for fifth one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy happy happy, 1 May 2014
Patrick Troy (Dublin Ireland) - See all my reviews
They say it takes 475 hours to write a novel .I hope Mr Hill is well into his next book as I have really enjoyed the first two .Theses are the fastest books I have ever read as I cannot put them down.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book I hope there will be more., 7 Mar 2014
I hope there will be more ,I love all. The character's and want to see how it all goes with them. I couldn't put it down I can't wait for the next one,I would recommend all my friends who love to read these kind of books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoying these books., 5 Mar 2014
Mrs. A. E. Ashford (Wales) - See all my reviews
But......... one thing I am at a loss to. Why is the character Matty in these books? I sort of understand his presence. But find myself sighing once again when he either gets sent upstairs or offloaded onto the neighbour. Actually I find him and Annie's parents a distraction as the story lines surrounding u being them are just wishywashy.

I am being harsh however because even with this gripe I know I will read however many more you write. They remind me of the more old fashioned detective stories without too much shock factor. Makes a change.

4.0 out of 5 stars Am always happy to find a good book and this was a ..., 30 July 2014
This book deserves 4 3/4 really. Very well planned to keep the reader guessing and waiting to turn the page. I will certainly look out for more of this author. Not my usual read so I look forward to more. Am always happy to find a good book and this was a very good book.

Trish