Bought two of these for our new phones, one for my wife (who wasn't too impressed when she first saw it) and one for me. After 2 weeks of use I'm really impressed with the robustness and quality of the case. Its well designed and really sturdy, should hopefully protect our phones for a long time...
Only downside is that it's a bit fiddly for plugging the lightning...
Published 5 months ago by Will Delooze

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for protecting phone however
This case does protect phone well, however the corner of the case has come off so not that durable possibly would not recommend because of this
Published 3 months ago by M. Barnes

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the prettiest but worthwhile protection, really well made, 3 Nov 2013
Only downside is that it's a bit fiddly for plugging the lightning charger lead in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 12 Mar 2014
This is in my opinion the best phone case I've brought,I am amazed how sturdy and secure it is.Brought the green case for my new iPhone 5c case has a built in screen protecter witch is brilliant and does not effect using it picture and video quality is still what you you expect from an iPhone.my phone feels safe,I also love the fact that the design of case has took everything into consideration including button covers over battery and earphone out puts so your safe that they are dirt free,well worth the pennies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fabulous product, 17 Oct 2013
This is a really great case. It's exactly how it is described & to make it even greater the seller is so helpful. I really love it & totally recommend it. No one will be disappointed it really is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOM2, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: i-Blason Armorbox for Apple iPhone 5C Dual Layer Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers (Blue) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
arrived a week earlier than i expected.. great case looks really good i actually placed it on the iphone 5s i just make a hole on the homme button.. thanks you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Oct 2013
Bought this for my mother and she loved it! said it was excellent and very comparable to her previous otterbox case. Very good customer service - even when there was a small problem with the order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 5 Dec 2013
J. Waugh (Dumfries - Scotland) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it is supposed to do at a very good price - I am very pleased with my case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety first..., 23 Nov 2013
Buy it if you're clumsy and want to secure your iphone 5c from accidental falls. Cheaper option than insuring your phone. Meets the description and it's not that chanky as triple layer protective cases.No option of costumising it though :(.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case on the market, 15 April 2014
Bought this and was so impressed with its stability and solid feel. My favourite aspects are the ear phone jack and port covers, will prevent any dust or water entering the phone. A must buy if you own a 5C.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I've ever bought!, 11 April 2014
E. Haviland "40 and Happy," (England) - See all my reviews
I'm not kidding, this phone case looks amazing, it's robust, strong, it fits my new iphone 5C absolutely perfectly. The colour is brilliant. I'm going to be a bit decadent and buy all the colours :) Really great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenager is raving about it, 4 April 2014
M. Swann (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this to protect my sons new iPhone 5c. Colour match is perfect, I don't know how the screen cover still works with the phone but it does. Good fit, good protection, would recommend all the way.

ARRAY(0xaa5a67c8)