Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 11 December 2013
These are the first books I have read by Sue Mooecroft and hopefully won't be the last. I was drawn into the stories from the first page and my interest was held to the last page. Perfect easy reading for when you just want to chill out.
on 8 January 2014
Reading these on Kindle, I stupidly didn't realise that it was 3 separate books so I was hugging myself each time I checked the percentage that I'd already read whilst on the first book because there was so much (as I thought) of it left to read.

Written so humorously, I absolutely enjoyed every page apart from the last as it meant the experience was over.

Would recommend to anybody over 30, male or female, with a great sense of humour.
on 31 July 2015
I loved this! It's almost like chic lit for married people. In 2 of the stories the main characters are married but things are starting to go wrong. In the third, she has been jilted. All 3 are based in small villages on the south coast of England and the character moved there. This gives lots of opportunities to add different characters from the eccentric lady with alcopops to the harassed mum of two.
All 3 feature a very handsome, moody man who comes to the rescue. But will the girl thank them?
A definite for your suitcase 👍
on 20 August 2014
I enjoyed all three books and found they kept me reading. The only critism being by reading one after the other, the last became predictable. Good buy though.
on 31 December 2013
Almost totally predictable, but there is a twist! Easy to read and makes you feel good, true romance. I enjoyed!
on 10 August 2014
Enjoyable, lightweight romance. Ideal stories for undemanding reading. I liked all of her characters and the descriptions of locations was good. Won't set the world on fire or make you think - but like Katie Fforde novels, they have their place for when you want to relax and not think too hard.
on 15 February 2014
I enjoyed this but it was a bit too long. The harassment started off believable but quickly became repetitive and pretty unbelievable but it was an easy read and certainly illustrated the massive effect having a baby has on your life - I wonder if readers with no children would enjoy it though.
on 30 November 2015
A good satisfying read. All three books were worth the read. Characters well defined and plotlines widely researched Stories flowed well ...just sometimes the endings are just too pat. Although, on finishing Starting Over, found it a bit of a bind.
on 16 September 2014
Nice to take on holiday for light reading
on 5 February 2014
great 3 books that are easy reading and wanting you to read more. nice story lines with all that you need in a good book.