5.0 out of 5 stars Boys Toys
I bought this DVD for my husband and I have been very pleased with the results. I get peace and quiet for the full time it is on! I can't honestly comment on the content as it is about rebuilding cars, not my area of knowledge but he thoroughly enjoys it. I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys seeing old cars brought back to life.
Published 7 months ago by Jellybaby

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy viewing
Excellent series,enjoyed every minute of each episode
Published 28 days ago by linda

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys Toys, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wheeler Dealers: Series 8 [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a car fan and like Ed and Mike's program... you need to have it, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wheeler Dealers: Series 8 [DVD] (DVD)
Wheeler Dealer is a program that is geared for us Petrol Heads. Mike Brewer is an experienced car sales guy, and shows you a trick or two on how to buy and sell your used car. Ed China in real life is a mechanical engineer who owns a garage; Mr China over several episodes teaches you how to do a lot of mechanical work on your car, some repairs are simple, some require a lot of tools and time, but at least you get an understanding of what is involved to repair several common car problems. Ed China sometimes even gives a repair estimate, but it’s only valid for people in the UK though.

I’ve learned to do some repair work watching the series. But most of all, I enjoy watching these guys do their wheeler dealer stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars wheeler dealers series 8, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wheeler Dealers: Series 8 [DVD] (DVD)
the wheeler dealers series from 1 - 10 are so amazing cause they don't just fix up very nice old cars but edd china explains what he is doing while he is fixing the cars etc i can't fault wheeler dealers i would recommaned anyone to get this if they love cars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy viewing, 21 Aug 2014