5.0 out of 5 stars Sinner but not sinful.
Being new to skiing, I found this helmet to be very comfortable (even with GoPro on) extremely light + warm. This was backed up by my other half + her brother who both tried it + are seasoned skiers. The air pump works a treat. Money well spent.
Published 11 months ago by Garry Huntington

3.0 out of 5 stars ski helmets
i looked up the sizing chart for sinner
my head size is 58cm.....in sinner sizing thats large 58 to 60 cm range
it was a tight fit even after a haircut !!!!
suggest you get 2 sizes above what is required if you want the air pump bit to work effectively
i took out the air bladder which gave more space
the helmet itself is incredibly warm.......i...
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars ski helmets, 21 Jan. 2014
i looked up the sizing chart for sinner
my head size is 58cm.....in sinner sizing thats large 58 to 60 cm range
it was a tight fit even after a haircut !!!!
i took out the air bladder which gave more space
the helmet itself is incredibly warm.......i would give it 8 out of 10 for comfort but that was probably due to the sizing issue
my head is fairly round/even and was a snug/good fit
a friend with same hat size tried it on but he has a long oval shaped head and he couldnt get it on at all !!!
very dependent on head shape
overall a well constructed and warm comfortable helmet

1.0 out of 5 stars Sinner Empire Air Helmet, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sinner Empire Air Snow Helmet - Lime Green (Sports)
I ordered the extra large because: 1) there are no sizes to go by and 2) I figured that if I ordered a larger one, I could use the internal pump to fir it properly. Even in the X-Large, however, the helmet is tight. In addition, the chin strap is in the wrong place and too short. The chin goes across the throat rather than under the chin, so it feels like someone is trying to strangle you all the time. I asked my sons to try the helmet on and while the size was ok, the chin strap bothered them as well. As I was stupid enough to remove the tag from the helmet and could no longer return it, I had to add a piece to the chin strap so that I could use it during the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinner but not sinful., 13 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars so sizing/description is just fine. Very good product, 1 Dec. 2014
Just what I want, fits well, so sizing/description is just fine. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan. 2014
Perfect fit helmet, Very warm!, my helmet camera fits between the front four vents perfectly. Exactly what I needed, all for a super price!! THANKS!