5.0 out of 5 stars Keep hands warm.
Great idea for the gloves to have a zip at the back to allow us to get these gloves on my little ones hands. No size in the description when I bought them but they fit my 18month old. They have a Velcro attachment near to the gloves so the glove can be removed from the string. Other gloves had left her hands cold but these kept them nice and warm. Very happy.
Published 11 months ago by Queenie

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but awkward
It's ok I guess. Just a bit awkward. They are too small for my 7 month old baby. I guess they are better for baby who are not using their hands yet.
Published 15 days ago by Laura

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep hands warm., 11 April 2014
This review is from: Sinner Kids Pico Glove Mitt (Sports Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable, 18 Feb. 2014
I like the fact that my youngest can't lose it. Draw back? String is too long. Wish the length is adjustable

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but awkward, 17 Mar. 2015