5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's 501 jeans
Excellent service, great purchase, very well pleased with what I would call a very straight forward transaction. Once again, another terrific ' Amazon ' bargain, well worthy of the 5 star's given. Everything simple, and just perfect, that's why I keep going back.
Published 1 month ago by L M H.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to expectations
Published 2 months ago by Ben Gregory

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to expectations, 9 Jun 2014
When I was younger and had the disposable cash I bought a pair of 501's. They were brilliant and lasted me for about ten years, eventually giving up the ghost some years back. I bought a new pair circa 12 months ago. When they arrived I thought they were a bit thin but as I hadn't had a pair on for ages I thought nothing of it. They have worn quickly and over the weekend split spectacularly along a seam which the old ones never looked likely to (and I've lost weight since getting them...). You get what you pay for I suppose but I'm pretty bloody cross.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look good but not the best fit, 26 July 2014
Mr. Mischief (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
It's been quite some time since I last bought a pair of Levi 501s (although I do still own a pair from around 2000) so I'm perhaps looking at these through more critical eyes. Compared to my older pair, these are definitely thinner and not quite as well finished in some areas. Quality aside, they do look good, though, especially in this sub-darko colour scheme, which is a nice alternative to the lighter shades. They're also quite comfortable, and both the length and waist sizes - mine are 32 / 32 - were spot on.

But having said that, these jeans are quite a bit tighter around the thighs than my old pair - not quite to the point of discomfort, but not far off. I'm fairly slim so it's not just me getting portly in my old age, and there's no way I'd wear these all day if comfort was an absolute necessity. I ordered a pair of 501s in another colour at the same time as these and the other pair was far too tight to wear and had to be returned. This difference in sizing (perhaps down to quality control issues) makes it difficult to decide which size to buy as you just don't know if the ones you order will fit correctly or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's 501 jeans, 15 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A Lot lighter than they look on line, 13 July 2014
somewhat larger than I anticipated, makes me think I am a 35" w, more washed out than you can see in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars The jeans from my youth !, 4 July 2014
These are what we 'had to have' back then. How I wish I had kept them.
These don't feel like my memories, perhaps when they have been worn and washed a while
The colour is just right, as is the fit

5.0 out of 5 stars The fit was perfect, I choose this product as I have worn ..., 2 July 2014
The fit was perfect, I choose this product as I have worn these jeans for years.

I would recommend this product to all, very good value and hard wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're 501's,They're Great., 1 July 2014
Love these jeans.Great fit,great style & good prince.They're 501's,enough said!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little tighter than the equivalent-sized US jeans, 22 Jun 2014
The jeans I ordered were 30W 32L and these are tighter fitting than the equivalent-sized Levis from the US. It is not possible to order Levis online from the US and so Amazon is the next best option.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 20 Jun 2014
These jeans are a classic! The quality of Levi's is undeniable and 501 straight is definitely a must have item in a time were everyone uses skinny jeans. They're confortable, durable and timeless so i definitely advise on the purchase.