Circulon Symmetry Cookware Set, 11-Piece - Brown
Price:£227.98+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Not my first choice of colour a bronzy/ dark brown but a robust product that looks quality.

Contains;

1 x 16cm Saucepan with lid, a small pan with limited use in a household of 5
1 x 18cm Saucepan with lid
1 x 24cm Stockpot with lid, very large and difficult to store for me
1 x 24cm Covered saute pan, great for curries, Bolognese which can be left simmering under lid
1 x 25cm Skillet
2 x 10 x 15 Inch cookie sheets very heavy with upturned edges as handles

The product is ready to use straight from the box. You just remove the stickers and wash. Following the manufacturers instructions I washed in warm soapy water and dried before use. The handles are easy to grip and the product is not too heavy, however heavier than my previous Tesco pans. None of my dishes have stuck to the base during cooking. After use I found them very easy to clean.

I am pleased with this product and would recommend, however the price currently around three hundred is disproportionate to competitors. A very simple search will find 13 piece Circulon sets nearly half this price.

So I would definitely recommend shopping around first and maybe go for traditional black/ grey.

The product arrived in its own packaging clearly displaying contents. When opened be careful with pan lids as they can easily drop out when lifting main pans from cardboard holders.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These pans are really well made with some very neat little touches that make using them a real pleasure. The handles for instance have a silicone grip which does not get hot whilst cooking (the lids also have this). The pans can be used in the oven too up to about 200 degrees C which is really handy.

The interior is non-stick and you can use metal utensils without scratching the coating. The non stick performs well, I just hope it lasts (it says it will!). The colour is like a dark copper which looks really nice, they look much better in real life than in the photos. All the handles are securely riveted to the pans so there will be no issues there.

My only gripe is with the frying pan, the sides are a bit too 'vertical' for my liking, I would have liked them to be a bit less vertical so it's easier to flip food. Apart from that, they are a really lovely set of pans that I'm sure will last me ages.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
After only buying cheap saucepans or having second hand ones passed along to me by my mother, these pans are a real treat to use. They are nicely styled. The pans themselves are deeper than the average saucepan too. They are durable, and scratch resistant to the use of metal tools while cooking. I only have one complaint about them, which is you have to be careful, especially on a gas hob, that they are squarely on the hob. The narrower base, especially on the smaller of the pans had a bit of a mishap. as it tipped up and vegetables and boiling water went everywhere when used.

The pans are heavy, so maybe not so suited to someone elderly. The box weighed a ton when it arrived as the deliveryman warned me. The cookie sheets which are a bonus item are wonderfully non-stick. No need to grease or add grease proof paper when baking things on them. They clean like a dream. My daughter who helps with the dishes, has remarked several times how usually hard to shift residue from roasts etc, comes off so easily. The deep cook pot is especially handy for cooking long pasta, no more burned ends!

Comes in a nice chocolatey brown. The frying pans have been tested with omelettes as I wanted to try something particularly sticky. The high sides made it a little more awkward flipping the omelette, but it came out nicely. Again the pan was easy to clean after use. They are massively overpriced, but I get the feeling they could be a one time investment for those who love cooking. A friend from the US told me she has had one of their pans for years and it's still good.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The Circulon Symmetry Cookware, 9-piece Chocolate for me is the perfect set of pans which I have been using with pure happiness as for the first time in my life I can cook without my food sticking to the pan.
The reason I love this set of saucepans so much is because of the pans are so well made and without having to worry about the coating coming off the pan if I happen to use the wrong cooking utensils.
My personal favourite is the frying pan or as the makers described it as a 24 inch covered saute pan, everything I have cooked on this pan takes so little oil and with all food just gliding of the surface of the pan without even a slight gripping of the base of the pan makes this for me a healthier and therefore tastier food is for me being served up in this household. Also within the set is a lovely deep stock pot which I have used to make soup and for me this was a perfect size for my own personal needs. The size of the two saucepans are also a good size and though heavy to hold, they do provide the perfect pan to cook food thoroughly and evenly. A bonus within this set is two large cookie sheets which are also heavier than other roasting sheets which I have purchased in the past but everything about this set of cookware is pure quality and high end workmanship. If you are looking for a good quality cooking utensils which will last you years without having to replace them this is the perfect set for you. Also provided is an instruction sheet to keep the pots in good condition.
I have to admit the set of pans is a lot more expensive than the more basic set of pans, though I have to say I would be happy to save to be able to buy this make of pans as they are for me the perfect cookware to use.
I would happily recommend the Circulon Symmetry Cookware as the perfect cookware for anyone's kitchen.
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm not a wannabe Michelin-star-awarded chef, but nor am I someone who loves microwave dinner. I think you could class me as the average joe who cooks his own meals, mainly from scratch.
So, having be fortunate enough to receive this huge 9-piece set, I'm afraid that my review might miss critical points that people may want to know.
Before these, I've literally been using the same pots and pans I bought over the years ago from the likes of Ikea and Sainsburys' and who-knows-where. Nothing was technically wonderful about them, they were definitely bog-standard, and most definitely in need of replacing.
So, in the few weeks I've owned these, I honestly can't say if they're worth their price-tag at this point.
Each piece feels weighty, strong and sturdy. The handle are double riveted, which should mean they won't suffer from loose screws like my older, cheaper pans.
The handles themselves have a generous, thick rubber-ish coasting (apparently safe to handle up to a ridiculous heat, not sure I'll actually try that out, though!)
The coating on the cooking surfaces appear indestructible. Apparently you can use metal cooking utensils without the risk of damaging the surface - and having cones exactly that each time I've used them, I would say this is true. I've used metal spoons and whisks without issue, even forks and there's no scratches.
The sizes of these are pretty large - at least in comparison to my pots and pans. The main large pan has been great for making broth from chicken carcasses, an fall, after a Sunday roast (the whole bird fits in easily). The smaller pans do their thing for boiling veg, making custard, and whatever else I've cooked to date.
The skillet, I've not yet used, but would judge similarly the the pan which cooks just fine.
These apparently give you balanced, even heating across the cooking surface, which I can't really judge. They heat up fine and well, and my food cooks fine. Nothing tends to get stuck to the surface, either - that is something I always suffered with my stainless steel pans.
(There's s two cookie trays that comes with the set as a freebie - of which I've not used them. They are pretty heavy individually, but that's all I can tell you.)
These can all supposedly be used on a variety of cooker types... I've an electric induction cooker, and all appears okay. I don't have the option of truing them on anything else (gas, etc).
When it comes to cleaning, I was happy to see they're dishwasher friendly - and can confirm they all are. Again, the surfaces have come out undamaged and without any residue. There's not been any colour fading either - they're still 'metallic chocolate' in colour.
So, from my point of view they're a very nice set to use. They look and feel heavy-duty, so I'm hopeful that they'll last forever (they comes with a limited lifetime guarantee), and I've happily discarded my old mis-matched pots and pans. Given that I hardly ever buy things like this, I would class the price-tag as well justified, especially as this should be a one-time purchase without the worry of replacing it all in 6 months time.
I'm happy with these, and I'm sure anyone else would be too (especially cooking enthusiasts).
VINE VOICEon 16 January 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've always been a little dubious about paying more for a set of pans but now I'm converted after trying the circumlocution symmetry set. You honestly get what you pay for with this set. The quality of the pans and trays are excellent, they are very impressive indeed.
I'm starting to enjoy cooking more and look forward to making meals with my new pans. The pans cook food much quicker than a cheaper set and distribute heat more evenly. My mash potatoes are amazing when using this set , I can get it much fluffier and maintain the heat when mashing. The oven trays are excellent also. They distribute the heat evenly and make even simple things like a chicken Kiev seem so much better. They are very easy to clean and food does not stick easily at all. I've not yet had to 'scrub' a single item from this set. They are the perfect addition to my kitchen.
VINE VOICEon 15 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are a really nice set of pans,solidly made and look really nice.

The colour wont be a first choice for some people,but dont let the pictures put you off, they look nicer than in the pictures,you can find other websites with better pictures that show off the colour far better.

They are really well put together,unlike some pans the handles are solidly attached without anywhere for water to build up if you put them in the dishwasher,as another reviewer stated the silicone part of the handle does lighten abit after washing,but not really a problem.

Like most nonstick pans nothing sticks from the start,only time will tell if the coating is durable enough to last for a very long time,i will add to the review at a later date about how well the pans last over time.
VINE VOICEon 16 January 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The circulon set is a nicely presented set which can be used as a starter set or to compliment other pots in the kitchen. The set includes two pots: one small (16cm), one medium (18cm), a pan with a lid, a frying pan, a stock pot and two grill trays. The pots are non stick so makes it quite easy to clean afterwards. The handles are well insulated so don not heat up even after long periods of cooking. I have enjoyed using these pots so far, think they are good value for money but slightly pricey on amazon and would recommend them to everyone.
on 9 December 2013
We received these, were pleased with the delivery, price and could live with the colour. We had looked at the reviews and were aware that 9 piece doesn't mean 9 piece and counting lids as separate objects is pushing a point. This we accepted and looked forward to using the cookware, but before doing this we stuck them in the dishwasher and yes it did warn us that the handles could discolour and sure enough the items we put on the top shelf, after just one wash did discolour. Can't argue that they don't tell you in advance. The icing on the cake, to coin a phase, were the 2 "bonus" Cookie sheets. Which instead of measuring 10 x 15 inch, as stated in the product description were in fact 11 x 17.5 inch. They don't fit in either of our two ovens. Not much of a "bonus" there folks!!! So if you want a five piece cookware set, whose handle discolour after one wash cycle and bulletproof cookie trays sheets that don't fit in a regular oven then look no further, this is the product for you.
on 30 December 2013
A great pan set
should last for ever
if not i will get back to you
dont hold your breath