Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 18 November 2013
My ten year old was thrilled with this, detailed and soft and fluffy. Not the greatest quality, I sewed the tail back on after a weeks' wear.
on 27 December 2013
Good monies but I hadn't realised it was short on the legs. It was a bit loose everywhere else to but really soft. The opening on the bottom was well liked to
on 20 November 2014
Love my Spyro onesie! My partner has a matching Pikachu one :-) It's super warm that you dont necessarily need much layer underneath even with heating off. I followed the height guides and mine is perfect lengths on arms and legs. I have found on the Spyro one the head is quite heavy if not on my head, so i rest it on my shoulder, apart from that, perfect :-D
on 28 September 2014
I purchased the Spyro onsie and it arrived on time. It looks and feels lovely, but I have a few problems. First of all, the onsie is done up by buttons. This wouldn't be a problem if the button holes weren't so badly made - they have expanded so now with just a little movement, the button pops out!
Secondly, the stitching isn't great. I've already counted two holes which need sewing within two weeks of ownership.
Finally, the zip up (Hmm...) flap at the bottom which is supposed to be convenient so you can use the facilities without getting out of your onesie isn't so convenient. It's a whole lot less bother just to unbutton it and pull it round your ankles.
In conclusion, you can tell it's been made well for the price but personally next time I would go for something just a little more expensive just to iron out those minor irks.
on 25 April 2015
I saw a few reviews saying that you need to get a few sizes up, especially for taller women. I did so, but it ended up being very baggy, which I ended up liking more.

I ended up using this for a children's presentation at my University and got a first for it, so I couldn't be happier with the outfit.

Completely fell in love with it. The material can be a bit weak in places- broke the pocket quite quickly. Overall, super warm, lovely and soft, plenty of room.
on 23 January 2014
Having searched around for a tiger onesie for my daughter we decided on the Zicac. I was a little concerned about quality having read the other reviews. But it arrived more quickly than the quoted delivery time (thankfully) and the quality was very good and the costume soft and fluffy but robust enough to withstand party night and general use at home and remain in one piece. Size wise the onesie fitted perfectly (?) but my daughter is at the lower end of the 160-169.
on 1 June 2015
Product was a bit larger than expected but way great quality fabric, One of the horns started to come off and the tail also but nothing a needle and thread can't easily fix. Great for fancy dress which is what I used it for and got loads of compliments. Overall happy with the product and the great resemblance to advertising photo :)
on 9 April 2015
This was for me. It fits well and is all snug and warm, which is what I need as I feel the cold. And I get all this whilst looking like SPYRO!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!! COOL!!!! there goes my street cred!!!
on 26 February 2014
It loks cool.it is god quality. and the customer service is exelent. i will definetly use them many more times.
my name is frank and i am a satisfied customer. thank you very much.
on 15 January 2014
Be careful, I ordered the XL size and despite me being in the height boundaries it is way too small on both the legs and arms, order the size above what you would normally get!