5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Product arrived extremely quickly, well packaged and was easy to put together.
Great price at only 30 pounds, seeing as you get 25kg of weights with it!
Extremely happy with the product, would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a curlbar!
Published 11 months ago by Max

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this
Rubbish is the only word I can say. It comes loose after one rep regardless of how secure or tight you make it. My recommendation is pay extra and get a better one.
Published 2 months ago by Liam Prendergast

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this, 24 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
Product arrived extremely quickly, well packaged and was easy to put together.
Great price at only 30 pounds, seeing as you get 25kg of weights with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, ideal for off-gym days, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
Delivered on time and in good condition, though the deliveryman had to give me his entire storage box as they'd stuck the package inside it. Don't ask.
Been using a lot and has been great for improving gains keeping me working outside of the gym.
Only niggling thing about it is the locks start to loosen after a few sets but certainly not a concern of any kind, just need to readjust them. Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars My worst purchase on Amazon ever, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
As stated by another reviewer, this item is a two piece bar that wobbles upon the first lift. I had to go back and check the description because it was not what I was expecting. Fair enough, the description does states it is a two-part bar. However, the image used is, in my opinion, deliberately NOT showing the bolt that holds it together. This fooled me into not noticing and I'm sure it would fool others. I am honestly surprised that Amazon allows what seems to me to be quite a dangerous product to be sold on their site. When I lifted it, I was more concerned with whether the bolt would hold the wobbling sections of the bar together than with my lifts. I expect that the bolt will give after some time and, with 30 kilos of weights on the ends, it it will not be pretty when that happens. I will not use the bar but instead I will have to pay for a sinle bar and use the weights on that instead. As such, I will probably pay more than if I had just bought a more expensive item with a single bar system. This bar is a waste of money and dangerous. Do not buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars better quality second hand of gumtree or so, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
the bar is made out of two pieces , a screw is meant to keep it secure but moves a bit, the weights are made out of plastic and has concrete poured in it. the screw that keeps the weights on the bar is always loose no matter how many times you screw it back tight.
this is an honest review dont let this put you off just know what you can get for your money, my personal opinion is that you can get waaayy much cheaper ,better quality second hand of gumtree or so. good luck , stay fit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Many thanks to seller. Great item!, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
For 30 quid this item is a bargain. Obviously if you spend alot more you will get better quality but for the price this is great, I use a large pair of grips to tighten the end nuts as they tend to loosen if you tighten by hand but this is nothing for the price you pay!

Was really impressed the seller shipped to me as I live in the Channel Islands, and they still only charged me 3 quid postage, for a 30kg item that is very impressive so many thanks to the seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
Value for money...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardcastle 30kg Dumbbel set, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
As a qualified personal trainer I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality of the product , intend to use on my off days at the gym.
Although I had a small issue it was sorted quickly - excellent customer service.
Would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars good for price don't like the way the bar is ..., 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
good for price don't like the way the bar is in two peices weights bit bulky but over all good item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set (Misc.)
Excellent buy. The rod came in two parts, easy to assemble. Highly recommended.

Hardcastle 30kg 2 Piece Curlbar Weight Set