4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy
Published 13 months ago by Mister G

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Item exactly as described but came up too small. used for step son rather than partner for xmas. did buy another in bigger size so obviously thought was good
Published 12 months ago by KP

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 23 Nov 2013
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Harvey James Mens Warm Fleece Onesie All In One Pyjama Nightwear Loungewear 9744 (Apparel)
[**For clarification, this review is of the Harvey James Onesie in size M/L (I bought the camouflage version). As they are sold across multiple Amazon pages by different sellers, in both the same and different print patterns, I have duplicated my review (which Amazon allows). When posting my review under a non-camouflage print pattern, I removed anything relevant only to the camouflage version and declared that I bought a different print pattern. Even a single print pattern is sold across multiple Amazon pages. The idea was to help people who might find my review useful and who might otherwise miss it**]

The material is thin - much thinner than I expected - but very soft and warm to the touch. It isn't incredibly cosy - just cosy; noticeably, snugly cosy. It is warmer than normal. I really like it.

I actually bought a Harvey James onesie in a different design but apart from the print pattern, they are the same.

I'm 5'8" and the M/L fitted fine. As the wrists & legs are elasticated, it fits me fine - the excess is just taken up by the elastic. I've measured the excess of material at the wrists & legs and I'd say it will fit anyone up to 6'3" and up to a 37.5" sleeve length. That is an estimate - anyone around the 6'3" mark might benefit from trying it on.

Why 4 stars? Maybe I am being a bit mean. The zip has only one 'end' which means that when I go to the toilet I have to unzip the entire thing - a second zip at the bottom would be welcome. Anyone peeing in the cold will notice the difference (especially at a festival, camping etc.). And the hood could do with a drawstring inside it as, when up, it has no form - it feels like a supermarket carrier bag dumped over the rear of your head which would blow off easily. But that is only really relevant if I am wearing it in windy conditions and I have no intention of wearing this outdoors, personally.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 13 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 Dec 2014
Excellent quality and fabric is lightweight.