5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastical read!
The second book in this series does not disappoint. Had me laughing my head off in the middle of the night. Truly love this series.
Published 6 months ago by Maria Wheeler

3.0 out of 5 stars Carry on reading
Published 2 months ago by CJ Wren

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastical read!, 14 Mar 2014
Maria Wheeler (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad But Enjoyable, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dark Moonlighting 2: Kruse Control (Kindle Edition)
I loved the first book in the series and was hoping this would be as entertaining,and I wasn't disappointed.If anything I think the humour in this book is slightly more slapstick and the other characters are a very interesting bunch.This book focused on Nicks wartime exploits with flashbacks to his maker and the time that he was turned.I don't want to give too much away but Nicks war was far from ordinary as you would expect.If you enjoy the some what sureal humour you are in for a treat.I suspect I will be buying the next book very soon I certainly want to find out what he gets up to next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost too good to believe, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dark Moonlighting 2: Kruse Control (Kindle Edition)
This is the second in the 'Moonlighting series and I could hardly believe that it could be as good as the first, but it is. It is difficult to pick out any parts without spoiling the upcoming delights, but this Vampire has a desire only to feed from bad people, which is fine as human blood tastes sweet even though the 'owner' is evil consequently, in this volume, his target is his idea of the biggest monster of the 20th century.The only disappointment is that the book inevitably comes to an end, all too quickly for me. Never mind I now have the 3rd book to read. How this author follows these wonderful books I have no idea but I shall be waiting impatiently for any further publication.

3.0 out of 5 stars Carry on reading, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Dark Moonlighting 2: Kruse Control (Kindle Edition)
although I have enjoyed reading this second book in the series I thought that the first one was much better. I do admit though that I prefer history in its real form. still humorous but didn't have me laughing out loud as the first one did.Having said that the writing is excellent, clever use of names and references to popular culture. I will be continuing to read the rest of the series and I actually paid for them.

Dark Moonlighting 2: Kruse Control