5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, brilliant value!!!!!
Published 11 months ago by V&F

3.0 out of 5 stars Great BASS!!
Looks good...
Sounds great...
My son found this really easy to connect his bluetooth Android phone to...
Only downside? Shame it's not DAB!
Published 6 months ago by MR.G.GIBBONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, brilliant value!!!!!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: AZATOM Home Hub Lightning Dock for iPhone 5 - 5S - 5C, Nano 7G, Touch 5G, iPad Mini and iPads (Electronics)
Since this is the first review on a new product, I thought i'd ask my husband to write our verdict on the home-hub, especially since we always base a lot of our purchasing decisions on Reviews. The first thing to say is this is a really good looking docking station that sounds better than docks costing more than twice the price - it really is that good. The sound quality is probably the best thing about the Home-hub as well as the price... more later.

The sound is balanced with plenty of Bass, Mid and Treble... but no one sound dominating (there are EQ settings aswell but we haven't needed them tbh). It has good stereo separation for this type of unit and even has 2 bass ports. It's really powerful, we have it at less than half volume all the time, usually about 1/3! Let's just say it could handle a small party no problem.

The build is good, it has a decent weight to it, which is usually a good indicator. All the buttons just 'feel right' if you know what I mean? It has snooze, presets.... everything we needed and more. I didn't think we needed a remote but I've found myself listening to music in the sitting room with it and it's actually very handy to have.

Overall, I would still rate the Home-hub 5 stars if it were double the price - so for less than £50 it's a cracking buy. Our son has been borrowing it to play music on his iPad Mini (btw the Home-hub has a special attachment included so you can use it to play and charge an iPad Mini as well as an iPhone 5 - none of the other docks we looked at could do that properly). Anyway, he wants one for starting Uni in september and I have no hesitation in buying another one for him which I think shows how happy we are with it. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your average docking station!, 10 Sep 2013
I had been looking for a docking station for quite a while and after reading the description on this one, I decided to take a plunge and buy it. It by far exceeded my expectations!

The description says (High-Quality Sound...) and boy are they right! I was amazed at how loud it is, the amount of base it has and the quality of the sound. It's placed in my bedroom and I can hear it all around the house.

The fact that this has Bluetooth really makes this product! I never really liked the idea of leaving my phone in a dock to listen to music. So with the Bluetooth I can walk around the house using my phone while the dock still plays music from it. It's so much better and now I don't even bother using the dock part. Having Bluetooth on it is also good because it means you can connect other Bluetooth enabled devices to it. Which makes my girlfriend quite happy as she can connect her Blackberry to it.

This does have a dimmer for the screen but I still think it's a bit bright even on the lowest setting. It doesn't bother me but if you're someone who likes total darkness when sleeping, this will be a problem for you.

The clock is big and easy to see and it was easy to set up and easy to use.

I haven't used the alarms on this so can not comment on that.

Regarding the sound I would say this is nearly as good as a Bose system and considering Bose systems are about £200 this is an absolute bargain! plus you don't get a clock, Bluetooth or FM radio on Bose systems. I would pay £100 for this and still feel like I got a good deal. So considering the price of this, it's an absolute steel!!!

Overall, buy it! you won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Docking station, 9 Jan 2014
This docking station is very portable nice to look at with a very loud speakers. It is easy to connect to an iphone, play the music that you want by changing it over with the remote control that comes with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price, 14 Jan 2014
Length:: 7:31 Mins

This is a video review of the Azatom Home Hub. This item makes a mockery of docks/clock radios twice the price. It is a little larger than your average clock radio but this allows it to generate a much fuller sound as a result. The Bluetooth connection is a convenient addition and just adds to the flexibility. There are no real negatives to this product and for the money, it doesn't really have a peer in my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 31 Dec 2013
What a great product this is good quality sound very well built Bluetooth is a massive bonus and all for 55 quid! This just proves that you pay for the name on a lot of things!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Oct 2013
Love this docking station, the sound is really good and its very easy to use, would definately reccomend this docking station

5.0 out of 5 stars It is well above anything else in this price bracket!, 13 Oct 2013
Rich S (Nottingham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I chose this as it had great compatibility for me (iPhone 5/S, Mini iPad/ iPad with Lightning, iPod Touch 5).

I had looked and scoured the web for possibilities but this came out on top due to the excellent reviews it has had- and it has not yet failed to deliver!

The 30W power more than accommodates when you just want to turn up the volume when that right song comes on! The bass and treble are true (no tininess) and you have a choice of sound settings (EQ)(Pop,Rock,Classic etc). I choose Pop as that`s mainly the kind of music I play.

Also the Bluetooth option is very handy (wireless stream)- as ot allows you to keep hold of your device (texting/internet)- rather than dock it. Saying that though the docking gives you that very handy charge when you just might need it!

It`s also very neat as the dock can simply be folded away. If you do want to slot in your Mini iPad or normal iPad- then just slot in the extra connector supplied- it`s that easy!

Finally, it does have an alarm clock function- but I probably wont be using that as it primarily is going to sit in my kitchen. I do like however that it is very portable and can go anywhere where there is a plug- so who knows, one day it may well get promoted to the pride of my bedside cabinet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Homehub review, 3 Nov 2013
Money well spent buying the home hub, great value for money. Sound is amazing, all round chuffed 2 bits with it, would strongly recommend 2 buy it :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great BASS!!, 13 Jan 2014
Looks good...
Sounds great...
My son found this really easy to connect his bluetooth Android phone to...
Only downside? Shame it's not DAB!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing !, 10 Jan 2014
This was bought as a gift for my son. The sound quality is terrific and I would recommend this product.