5.0 out of 5 stars Be afraid... It's Sarah Greene...
I hadn't seen Ghostwatch before, but I can honestly say it is one the most unnerving things I have ever seen. Banal, trivial, celeb led pseudo science suddenly become a supernatural nightmare scenario. Innovative and daring... when telly used to be unafraid to be terrifying.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. R. J. Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars Dated badly!
When I first saw The Stone Tape I thought it was one of the spookiest things I'd ever scene. Now ', it looks dated with poor acting, poor make-up and terrible sets. Ghostwatch was a parody - 'nough said.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. B. T. Cockram

5.0 out of 5 stars Be afraid... It's Sarah Greene..., 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Haunted Double Feature (Ghostwatch/The Stone Tape) [DVD] (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars An uneven match, 8 Dec. 2013
I remember being impressed by The Stone Tapes when I was a kid, but it hasn't aged well. It now looks cheap, clunky and unconvincing - interesting only really as a period piece. On the other hand, Ghost Watch is excellent; genuinely chilling and terrifically imaginative. Long before Blair Witch, REC and Paranormal Activity, the makers of Ghost Watch subverted the reality TV genre to brilliant effect. Interestingly, the non-actors playing themselves - Parkinson and Greene - are much more convincing than the people playing roles. Worth buying the double feature for Ghost Watch alone, I'd say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2014
Splendid transaction - recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dated badly!, 12 Jan. 2014