on 30 October 2013
Needed something quickly to protect new tablet and it arrived fast! The opening/closing to bring out and put back into hibernate works a treat. The prop for getting it to stand up (like in the picture) isn't brilliant due to the weight of the tablet. I paid just under £10 delivered and for that I am satisfied. I will need to get some sort of neoprene case to carry it in handbag or briefcase though, as the sides aren't protected which means that small items (paper clips, used staples for example) can be attracted by the magnet and/or get between the closed cover and the screen. Overall a good buy for using the tablet, just need to get something else additional to protect it when out and about.
on 19 December 2012
I did a lot of research and this case fitted the bill perfectly. I wanted a case that wouldn't cover the edge of the screen because it can be awkward to select icons close to the edge with that type of case. The cutouts are all in the right places to allow access to the buttons, it's possible to charge the tablet with the case closed, the back camera is not hindered by the case in any way. I liked the versatility of this case, if you don't want to use the tablet in any of the configurations shown in the pictures, you can just fold the front cover back (like a magazine) rather than having it flapping around and getting in the way. This was an important aspect for me because most of the time I just use the tablet reclined on the sofa. This case is really well made and stylish, well worth getting it, the clips secure the tablet in place without the need to use pliers just to get the tablet into the case - if you know what I mean. The tablet fits snuggly and so does the clasp to close the cover. It folds easily into the position to prop the tablet up, it's a joy to use. I went for red because it's more girlie and I love it. 5 * product. The cover is sturdy and offers excellent protection without being bulky or heavy. The colours are great if you fancy something a bit more snazzy. Also, a very important aspect is that when the case is folded into the stand position, it is NOT necessary to unclip the tablet, once the tablet is in, that's it. Other cases from the same manufacturer don't work in the same way which, in my opinion, is not practical and can also lead to damage both to the tablet and the case.
55 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2013
Good as a cover but rubbish as a stand, constantly falls over. Very flimsy, guess you get what you pay for.
on 22 September 2013
The cover is nice. It fits the memopad absolutely perfectly. The stand functionality also works as expected. The cover feels robust - I've not done any extensive torture testing of the cover. But the usual drop-on-the-floor routines have been followed. And so far the cover has given the expected protection to the tablet :-)
on 14 August 2013
We are delighted with the quality, colour and durability of this cover. However, one thing to watch out for is if you click the cover shut it can switch on the tablet which causes the battery to drain. Now we're aware we don't click it shut.
on 11 December 2013
The red color I picked was a great choice. The cover fits perfectly on the tablet and it doesn't get in the way when using it (also when taking pictures it doesn't cover the back camera because of the folding part). The sleep function when closing the tab is great and it stays closed firmly in your handbag. The only minus is that the positions you can adjust (upright or 'lying') are not always the most comfortable. Overall, though, a great buy.
on 22 September 2013
Well crafted, looks and feels nice. Perfectly adapted to the outlets and buttons of the tablet.

A couple of times one of the corners of the tablet has popped out of the cover. But in order to hold on tighter I suppose it would have been bulkier.

A simple instruction sheet would be good - it took several weeks before I figured out that there was a magnet supporting the stand function (just folding does not work).
on 5 September 2012
Service was prompt and efficient and the cover is excellent - it has added some weight to the tablet (about 500g) but it is sturdy and the tablet feels very protected. Folding cover makes a very good stand for working with tablet.
on 7 April 2013
realy good for the price it is sold at fits my tablet realy well, made realy well. no folts so far and took it on holiday with me to spain
on 31 January 2014
I stumbled across this item on Utube! I ordered it and it arrived almost before I ordered it (if you see what I mean!). Put it on my baby straight away and it is exactly as described. It does not add to much width, breadth and depth to the Galaxy Note and it certainly saves energy with closing facia. Highly recommended. Even the white colour is good (I know, I know!).

Enjoy!