4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, besides some minor points seems fine
This product arrived quickly (using Prime delivery, it arrived only 1 day later than it should have, still better than the other reviewer).

After arriving I placed my GoPro Hero 3+ inside, it fitted snuggly, and closed the hatch, my GoPro was kept waterproof, no bubbles came out, it seems quite robust.

The only downside I have found is that the latch...
Published 7 months ago by D. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I would have given 5 stars if the latch didn't keep falling off and it had a glass lens.
Published 1 month ago by Nick Wall

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, besides some minor points seems fine, 27 May 2014
D. Clarke "OverByThere" (Rugby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Underwater Waterproof Protective Housing Case For GoPro Hero 3 Camera (Camera)

The only downside I have found is that the latch comes off very easily (only when undoing, it is very secure when closed), when attempting to fast change from the GoPro official case to this one, the latch fell off. This was fine in this circumstance but on a cold day, with freezing hands this could become quite a fumbling experience.

Also, the latch was a little sharp on the fingers to undo, nothing I couldn't cope with, but it may become annoying to some if you choose to change case a lot.

This was compared with the GoPro waterproof case that comes with the GoPro Hero 3+, which has the new improved latch system, so I may be grumbling about nothing.

Hope this helps someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good copy although it may not be waterproof-I haven't tested ..., 24 Oct 2014
George Maltby (Ware, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very good copy although it may not be waterproof-I haven't tested it and wont be using it in water. This is an ideal purchase if you have some spray paint (suitable for plastic) and want to camouflage it-the seals are black not white, helpful if spraying a darker colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal replacement case with a good price tag, 13 Dec 2014
Arrived very quickly. Ideal replacement case with a good price tag. Would recommend to a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 11 Oct 2014
Looks great on my gopro and feels very strong. Can't wait to use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014
It was what i expect for. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Very handy - works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was expected, 16 Jun 2014
Mr. David A. Clover (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
This is fine though there is no hole for the microphone - I have added one on the other side. You still have to dismantle to get the memory card out though. I have also added a label on the back to say 'not waterproof',

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor service, 24 Jan 2014
This item was not delivered on time. when it arrived it was not what I required. The handling cost requested for return plus post and packaging was not realistic in my opinion and made it unrealistic for me to return the casing. I will now be selling it through a reliable source