5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Out standing product and it was delivered within a day or two. Item was packaged well. I liked this so much I ordered more for my friends. I have and would recommend this item and seller.
Published 4 months ago by cindy shanahan

1.0 out of 5 stars worst case
Published 2 months ago by Dark Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars worst case, 24 Jan 2014
I gave one star as that is the minimum, if there was an option of giving no star thats what I would have given. I can't believe this product has received 5 and 4 stars, unless they got a totally different product. The cover I got was complete misfit, flimsy and very cheap material. May be the price is an indication of what to expect but this is not worth even a penny. Amazon might lose its credibility if its continues to sell products like this. Beware buyers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery drain, 25 Jan 2014
Because the case drained my battery while it was on. The front cover kept the phone os awake which over night drained around 30% of the battery accounting for 50% of battery discharge

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this, 24 Jan 2014
Item arrived in what looks like a fake samsung box, no stylus no screen protector and I have had it two weeks and it is already falling apart. I had my previous S2 cover for 2 years with no issue. This product is rubbish amd Amazon should take action to remove this vendor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars it is okay, 6 Dec 2013
it is okay. It does not protect the phone, but it looks cute, so it depends on your needs. If you are looking for protection is not the right product for you. I am quite clumsy and I cannot give more stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 26 Oct 2013
The case was delivered the following day I made the order. Although it is not real leather but it has value for money. It comes with a screen protector, a small pen and small screen cleaner cloth.
I like the little window on the front of the case where you can see if you have any missed calls and the date and time. For its price and cost of delivery together it is more than a satisfactory product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but...., 21 Jan 2014
Although this looks good and fits well, it starts to fray at the edge where you open and close, this was within the first week. Sometimes to pay extra for genuine items is worth it,.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but could be better, 12 Jan 2014
Stylus supplied does not keep its colour ... It rubs off with first use. Case is a bit rugged looking after a week. Not sure what it will be like after a month .... Then stylus fell off and lost ...

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt fit, 8 Jan 2014
The description of this item is fine but isn't wide enough to fit a Samsung galaxy S4. Don't think I will buy from this seller for my Samsung. I have ordered a hard back cover so I am waiting to see if the one will fit or again won't fit

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Qaulity, 4 Jan 2014
When it was arrived damaged, so I had to a order a better quality product, should have ordered in the first place

ARRAY(0xad57cb7c)