on 25 February 2014
I was not quite sure what type of case so I bought this based on reviews. I was not disappointed. And for the price its outstanding. I also bought an alternative combined keyboard/outer cover. I use both depending on what I am doing.

A quality leather feel, slim and protective all over, particularly at the corners where it clips on well & off again if required eg when you need to use it as a stand for the screen (from the screen being in the case - you then open it like a book & unclip the 2 corners at what is now the inner spine of the "book". Fold back the case where it is "scored" and the now free screen edge fits into the pre-cut slots in the case) . Connections all visible when the case is closed eg. to still enable recharging or have headphones attached. Now used for 2 months and still very satisfied.
on 4 December 2013
The EasyAcc Leather case is ideal for the Nexus 7 2013. the proof was in the case protecting the Nexus being dropped with no damage to it whatsoever.
on 20 February 2014
great case fits like a glove nice soft leather finish looks great very smart no bad points to say i love it
on 6 April 2014
This case holds my Nexus 7 snugly and provides good overall protection.

It is a very smart looking case and feels of quality. It is a pretty close fit and doesn't add too much bulk to the Nexus.

It allows easy access to the power and volume buttons, headphone socket and micro USB port. It is also easy to fit and remove.

The stand is great and works well in landscape with 2 different viewing positions. It was a bit stiff to begin with but is now fine after a few uses. It is also a lot more stable than my last case (the folding tuck in flap type)

The auto sleep/wake function on the front cover works perfectly and the rear cover doesn't affect the sound to any great degree.

The only small niggle I have is that the power/volume buttons and micro USB port are slightly exposed and could suffer damage if dropped on an angled/uneven surface.

Overall I think this is a great case and I would highly recommend it to anyone with a Nexus 7 2013 model.
on 3 December 2014
Easily the best designed flip case I've come across, and although I was bit circumspect about the PU leather material before receiving it, it does look and feel pretty smart, Although it provides protection where it should, it is also a very slim design - easy to carry, and should fit into many jacket pockets.

It is also very stable - when I use my Nexus 7 to stream HD video to my TV it has some hefty audio and HDMI cables attached to it, but the case keeps the Nexus safe and in its intended position.

Recommended, and I hope the person who designed it got a raise in salary, because they deserved it ..
on 1 April 2014
This case is good value for money, and looks good. I wanted one that was fairly simple. The only minus point is that it is fiddly to put on the stand. Having to unhook 2 corners. Other that that, its fine.
on 3 April 2014
Im so glad i got this case. I had a few before and they were awful. The fold out nature of the case works perfectly.
on 6 January 2014
Compared to many other low cost covers, this one stands out for the excellent quality, great functionality and good looks.
It fits perfectly allowing easy access to all ports and it shuts down the Nexus screen when the cover is closed.
Initially, it was slight;y tricky to "pop" the lower corners out to enable the stand function, but this has eased over a couple of days and now works fine.
Feels like real leather, not sure if it is, but if I can't tell whether it is or not, it must be good.
The Nexus still fits easily in my jacket pocket with this cover, it doesn't add much to the width or thickness of the unit.
on 15 February 2014
I had purchased this case 4 months ago and I must admit it never let me down. good materials used, brilliant protection for the tablet and even with the case the tablet is fitting in your jacket internal pocket!
on 27 May 2014
In contrast to the majority of other (overwhelmingly positive) reviews I'm not impressed at all - the case almost triples the thickness of the Nexus 7, flipping it into landscape mode is very clunky, it closes unevenly because two of the grips stick up too much, and the catch to open/close it doesn't feel good when you use it.

I've been using it for just over a week, trying to like it, but I'm giving up. It's not for me, and if you like well designed, ergonomic hardware and accessories, then it's not for you either.