5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Out standing product and it was delivered within a day or two. Item was packaged well. I liked this so much I ordered more for my friends. I have and would recommend this item and seller.
Published 10 months ago by cindy shanahan

1.0 out of 5 stars worst case
Published 8 months ago by Dark Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars worst case, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Swees® New Premium Flip S View PU Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 Siv I9500 + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Black (Electronics)
I gave one star as that is the minimum, if there was an option of giving no star thats what I would have given. I can't believe this product has received 5 and 4 stars, unless they got a totally different product. The cover I got was complete misfit, flimsy and very cheap material. May be the price is an indication of what to expect but this is not worth even a penny. Amazon might lose its credibility if its continues to sell products like this. Beware buyers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery drain, 25 Jan 2014
Because the case drained my battery while it was on. The front cover kept the phone os awake which over night drained around 30% of the battery accounting for 50% of battery discharge

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this, 24 Jan 2014
Item arrived in what looks like a fake samsung box, no stylus no screen protector and I have had it two weeks and it is already falling apart. I had my previous S2 cover for 2 years with no issue. This product is rubbish amd Amazon should take action to remove this vendor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Qaulity, 4 Jan 2014
When it was arrived damaged, so I had to a order a better quality product, should have ordered in the first place

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!, 25 Oct 2013
Just received the product and the quality was amazing and the arrival time was also really short! Would definitely recommend it to everyone to buy form them! Really pleased! :) Gonna buy another colour from them really soon! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 15 Dec 2013
i ordered this on a Thursday and it came on the Saturday even though I used standard delivery, the case is durable and lightweight because the case replaces the back cover. although what it has in style it lacks in protection

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Product, 29 Dec 2013
Please don't buy this product if you own a Samsung GS4. It does not fit at all. It is a complete fake and a rip off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
great product speedy delivery great value and service thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 July 2014