5.0 out of 5 stars Alphabet cookie cutter
I have ordered several alphabet cutters from various websites over the last couple of years, and ended up giving
them away or throwing them away because they have all been rubbish, and now at last I have a decent set that
does exactly what I want it to do, so a very big thank you to the niceEshop for this great little product and no doubt
you will be...
Published 10 months ago by DENNIS SLADE

3.0 out of 5 stars Small
The actual cutters are a lot smaller than I realised and in the more intricate letters the fondant sticks in them...
Published 8 months ago by michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Alphabet cookie cutter, 14 Dec 2013
you will be hearing from me again soon when I need something else.
D. Slade, Orpington.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 27 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 23 Feb 2014
T. Duffy "cookalot" (UK) - See all my reviews
Product as described, very useful for all sorts of decorating. I am sure these will be used for many years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 27 Sep 2013
What a bargain. It works perfectly well. Of course it's not totally rigid, but it cuts fine. No problems. Such a bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars spend a bit more and get a decent set, 3 Mar 2014
These obviously came from abroad as they took weeks to arrive. When they eventually arrived they came in a nice little tin but all I can say good about them , they don't give a clean cut and they don't look neat at all. Will be sticking with my clikstix.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, 6 Dec 2013
J (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This item only just made its deadline but still took over three weeks to arrive. It's not what I expected, that is, it's very small and I'm worried if I give my grandchildren biscuits made from this cutter they may choke, so it will only make treats for my dogs. Disappointing

3.0 out of 5 stars Let down by poorly formed letters, 23 July 2014
Well the cutters arrived in plenty of time, much sooner than the estimated date.

The size is as I expected, wouldn't use these for making biscuits, I bought them to cut out letters in fondant icing.

They arrived in a small plastic case, which I'll never be able to fit them all back into, but that's not really the end of the world.

Some of the letters are formed very well, others look quite poorly shaped. The pictures in the image give the impression the letters will have straight edges and nicely squared off corners, the reality is they are somewhere between, sometimes having a curve on one side and a corner on the other.

I haven't used them to cut anything yet but I'm anticipating the letters that are cut out to be pretty wonky. Shame as I was looking for something to give a professional look to a birthday cake, but as I'm not a professional I didn't want to shell out mega-bucks on a set of cutters that would only be used once or twice a year.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shape unrecognisable when baked!, 21 April 2014
L. Collyns "Lorraine1806" (portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Once baked due to rising of dough and spreading on baking tray biscuit was not recognisable as a onesie and as my son put it resembled a penis and accompanying items, (he was viewing them upside down) sadly I decided they would not do for the baby shower due to the misshapen shapes!

2.0 out of 5 stars Heart shape cut outs, 21 Feb 2014
Smaller than expected, was hoping to use these to cut out kids sandwiches on valentines day but arrived after valentines day and would have been too small anyhow. I am sure they will come in handy for something else though and they were very cheap. Allow several weeks for delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Took a long time to come, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: niceEshop(TM) Stainless Steel Snowflake Cookie Cutter Cookie Mold (Kitchen & Home)
Took a month before it turned up and when it did it was a lot smaller than I expected. Wouldn't recommend