5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I have to say this album has restored my faith in metal as I thought it was going down the toilet a bit with what passes for 'metal' these days.
I also can't help wondering though if this should've have been the new Slipknot album.

With that said I LOVE this album very heavy but also very melodic and I hope it's not a one off from the best drummer in...
Published 14 months ago by Jez1972

2.0 out of 5 stars load of ****
well i was expecting something alot more than this rubbish, the clean vocals are horrible and as for the music its not new its not clever and its certainly nothing to rush out and buy, want my advice? download it for free if you can and save your money!!!
Published 14 months ago by collector of filth

5.0 out of 5 stars Joey Jordison does it again, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Scar The Martyr (Audio CD)
I am a massive Joey Jordison fan. I love all the music he has created within his many different projects (Slipknot, Murderdolls, Roadrunner United etc.), so you can imagine how excited I was when I heard about 'Scar The Martyr'. I can happily say that he did not let me down. The music is original, incredibly crafted together, and catchy. For me, the sound is a blend of industrial metal and general heavy metal, with a hint of doom metal. I also personally feel that the catchy, heavy guitar riffs, blended with keyboards, alongside the intricate drumming is the draw to the band. It's not that I don't like the vocals and lyrics, it's just not exactly the best, in my opinion. I recommend this to all Joey Jordison fans, as there are some similarities to the other music he has created. I also recommend this to any music, especially metal, fan, who is looking for something new and interesting to listen to. Notable tracks on the record are: Soul Disintegration, Cruel Oceans, Blood Host, Prayer For Prey, Last Night On Earth.

2.0 out of 5 stars load of ****, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Scar The Martyr (Audio CD)

Scar The Martyr
Scar The Martyr by Scar the Martyr (Audio CD - 2013)