5.0 out of 5 stars Great value SSD, 25 Jan 2014
John M. Tauwhare "moskeetoe" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for an SSD to backup my main PC and carry around with me so my files are always to hand. Research showed the Corsair Force range has very fast read/write speeds. The price was right, so I bought it. It works as I expected. I've got it in a 2.5" caddy with a USB 3.0 cable interface. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blisteringly Fast, 24 Jun 2014
I made the mistake of buying a TRANSCEND ssd, never again! CORSAIR are THE best when it comes to SSD drives they will not be beaten for performance, reliability and build quality.

Im getting pretty much the advertised speeds on this drive on my ASUS M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 motherboard with an AMD FX Piledriver FX8320 CPU. AMAZING price for such a fast drive, im just going to have to get another one now and run a RAID 0 setup!

Cant recommend these enough. Fantastic hardware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome so far... Now to see if it holds out., 3 Aug 2014
Absolutely awesome SDD.

I've had no issues with it whatsoever and it seems very fast, though I didn't notice any major boot time difference between this and my old HDD (which I now use for games & music), which had sequential write speeds of 150mb/s and similar read speeds.

However, programs seem to open faster and, as using two different drives for everything would, my system has improved noticeably.

I would definitely recommend this for use as a windows installation drive. It's too small for anything else, but you should be able to fit Windows and all of your programs on here. Personally, I have about 60GB of music and over half a terabyte of games, so I do need an extra drive, but if you don't game and don't have too many files, you may be able to get away with just this drive. I've got Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit installed, along with a plethora of programs and still have ~10GB free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair CSSD-F120GBLS 7mm 120GB Force Series LS SATA 3, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Corsair CSSD-F120GBLS 7mm 120GB Force Series LS SATA 3 Phison Toggle Nand Slim Solid State Drive (Personal Computers)
Had several of these now and my oldest one is SATAII and is still operating without faults five years old now. This one is just as well made and I hope it to be as reliable as the last ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth it, 25 April 2014
It's great value for money, the read/write speed is great and Windows 7 boots in under 10 seconds. 60GB is enough for OS installation and any additional core programs. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 Mar 2014
the corsair force LS SSD is a very good SSD for the money, it has a very fast read speed perfect for the OS and key applications. i would defiantly recommend one to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SSD, 18 April 2014
Great SSD, works fast as an SSD should, and also respective write speed. 10/10 Would buy another. My PC boots up in 11 Seconds with this. GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drive, 15 April 2014
Ian "Ian" (Nuneaton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
6 Months down the line the drive is still working great although running at 90% capacity. Great item for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives an older PC a new lease of life - but keep a spinny disk!, 16 Aug 2014
J. Hart "cacophonyx" (Luton, UK) - See all my reviews
This has given my Dad's Pentium 4 PC a new lease of life. OK, so it's not huge, so it's necessary to keep a conventional hard drive in the machine as well (and move the 'My Documents' folder to it!) but it's saved me having to spec out and build a new PC - and saved him good money. Along with a few more GB of memory, it's like a new machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massively improved laptop speeds!, 28 Sep 2014
Roshan Mani (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The single upgrade everyone needs on their laptop to massively improve speeds! My boot up and shut down speeds and application load speeds have gone up so massively after upgrading from a HDD to an SSD. Highly recommended upgrade!