Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 August 2013
At first I wasn't keen on this track....then I read so many abusive comments saying that she was being judgemental....regarding the 'big butts' line....how I do not see.

If you listen to the lyrics, Miley is talking about being yourself and that nobody runs you.

It is now one of my favourite summer tunes.
on 9 August 2013
I LOVE THIS SONG ITS AMAZING :) PUTS ME IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD AND I LOVE THE BIT WHERE SHE SAYS DONT TAKE NOTHING FROM NOBODY BECAUSE ITS TRUE IT ABOUT BEING YOUR SELF AND NOT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT YOU TO BE
on 17 November 2013
The Song is great, many people argue that this is not a good song and that miley cyrus has changed badly, but i prefer this music to her old music. Even better, I could get this for free for downloading an app and getting a free Amazon MP3 1 pound Credit with it!
on 16 December 2013
I love it as it is a new song, the video is good, and it is different to some of Miley's other songs.
on 15 August 2013
I absolutely love this track. So very catchy and one of those "getting ready to go out-out" feel good tracks ^-^. Miley Cyrus has reinvented herself quite a few times; looks like she has finally found her niche <3
on 5 October 2013
As a number 1's collector I was pleased to be able to order a "solid" copy of this number 1.

I do NOT download the singles so please keep releasing the number one single on a cd!!
on 10 September 2013
Really enjoyed this song, she's really out done herself this time. Would recommend this song to anyone, I can't stop listening to this.
on 19 December 2015